Ch 5: A bit of flashback

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading 😍

Flashback continues

Flashback continues.....

Avni came inside Karan's cabin. She was wearing very pretty light pink colour shade casual outfit which was making her more bubbly and cute.

Karan: Welcome!! Welcome!! Bhatak ti aatma ki second copy

Karan: Welcome!! Welcome!! Bhatak ti aatma ki second copy. I was waiting for you.

Avni gave a strange look to Karan

Avni: Actually today I was roaming on the road so thought to visit some haunted places then just your face and your cabin strike in my mind, so thought to visit here and pull your hairs.

Karan: Oh, is it so?

Avni: Yeah

Avni and Karan laughted loudly. They have a very friendly kind of friendship, they both love to prank on others.

Karan's P.A brought black coffees and poha for them

Avni: P...Poha....Oh....I just love it.

Karan: I know, first have it.

Avni: Hmm....Karan, are you busy? I need to talk something important with you.

Karan: Go on, I am listening. I can never be busy for you.

Avni smiled at him.

Avni: I want to talk about our marriage alliance. Yesterday mom and dad told me about it.

Karan: So, what have you decided?

Avni: Frankly speaking this is the first time my parents asked something from me. I don't want to disappoint them. I have only seen you as my best friend not as a soulmate but I want to give a try to this relationship.

Karan: Av... Avni don't take stress, if you want then I can talk with the elders.

Avni: No... No.... I want to make my parents happy and proud hence let it go with the flow.