Ch 23: Avni misses Neil

Hiiiii, l am but disappointed the target is not yet completed but never mind here is the next chapter

Ch 23: Avni misses Neil

Enjoy Reading!!

Next day started with new hope and new beginning. Avni was laying on the bed. Her eyes were opened. She was trying very hard to remember all the past memories which she created with her family, her mind and her brain was occupied with Neil thoughts. Smirking adorable smile of contented were spread on her face by remember one incidence with Neil. Avni was missing her Neil.

Flashback starts

One fine morning Avni was cooking delicious spring dosa with chutney for the breakfast. She was feeling very hungry. Her stomach started to grow as last night, she didn't had proper dinner. Last night she had waited for Neil's arrival but unfortunately due to lots pf work he got late hence they both skipped the dinner part. Her hunger was increasing by each passing second.

Avni was chopping the vegetables as well as cooking the breakfast. She didn't saw the entire dosa got burnt and turned into black colour. Her beautiful white face lost its colour. She rubbed her hands together in anticipation to calm down.

"Aaaahh oh my god", Avni screamed suddenly.

Neil: Avni what happened? Are you fine?You got hurt? Should I call doctor? Why are you not saying anything?

Seeing Neil's unstoppable questions. Avni's heart blushed.

Avni: I...Yeah I am okay but dosa got burnt.

Neil: Its okay, I will cook for you.

Avni: No...No, I will manage.

Neil: I said na Avni.....you take rest. I will cook pasta for us.

Avni nodded and she was about to leave but Neil's words stopped her from moving.

Neil: By the way this colour jumpsuit suits on you. It is looking like balloon. Its nice, you should more such type of western dresses.

Avni's outfit

Avni's outfit

Neil's compliments are always funny but he try his level best to bring smile on Avni's face. Actually Neil was controlling his hormones. The beautiful long slender exposed neck of Avni was exciting him. He wanted to touch Avni's satin skin but he knows his limits. He respect Avni and he can never make Avni uncomfortable.

Within few minutes, Neil brought two plates of mouth watering delicious pasta with chocolate milkshake. Avni was so hungry that directly swallowed the first mossel of pasta in her mouth. She was gobbling her food. Neil was amused to see it. His fake wife was enjoying his hand cooked food.

After licking the entire plate, Avni realied her surrounding. She gave an embrassed smile towards Neil.

Neil: Thank you Avni for loving the food.

Avni: Who said you that I loved the food?

Avni raised her eyebrows

Neil: Your smile and eyes said everything.

Avni: You know what I am flattered. Normally it is said that man's heart is through stomach but wife's heart is through the stomach when her cute husband is an awesome chef.

Neil: Well you can say me hot instead of wife. Afterall I am man.

Avni: No...No, I haven given adjective as cute to my husband.

Avneil laughed aloud at their statement

Flashback ends

Avni's dream got interrupted by the door sound. Amol her brother was standing at the porch.

Amol: Good morning Di

Avni: Good morning

Amol: Did you had good sleep?

Avni: Yeah

Amol: By the way, I got some information regarding Mr. Neil Khanna.

Avni's heart started beating by hearing the word 'Neil'

Amol: He has a younger sister Kareena.

Avni: Yeah, she is very sweet. She is my good friend currently studying in the third year.

Amol: Di....I know.....actually I....

Avni: Yeah Amol tell me, I am all ears.

Amol: IstartedlovingKareena

Avni: What? Tell me clearly

Amol: Di, I started loving. I have some soft feelings for her.

Avni was shocked for a moment. Here she was missing her Neil and her younger brother Amol has huge crush precisely started loving Kareena. Avni wants to help her brother.

Avni: No worries l will help you. Now let's go to have our breakfast.

Amol gave a hug to Avni.

Avni: By the way do Kareena loves you?

Amol: Di l don't think so, l mean we never met. I used to adore her in the college. It was may be love at first sight.

Avni : wow my brother started falling in love.

Amol scratched his hairs

Amol: Di you fresh up, l will wait for you.

Avni nodded, Amol went down.

Avni pov: l need to talk with Mehta and Khanna family. Mainly l need to discuss this thing with Neil.

Suddenly Avni heard tickling message sound on her phone.

Who might message me in the morning?

" Life is not always full of reason to smile. But your smile itself is a reason for others to smile too. Good morning Avni!! "

- Neil

**

" We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives. Some lessons are painful, Some are painless, But all are priceless. God’s plan is always more beautiful than our desire. A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. Good morning Neil!!

- Avni

" Are you okay right Avni? ", Neil messaged her.

" Yeah kind off, by the way l need to talk something with you. We will catch up soon", finally Avni replied the message and kept her phone on the table.

*

*

Hiiiii

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.....

Guys comment down which book l will update next.....

1. Avneil OS

2. Made for each other

I have already drafted 2 os in the Avneil OS book & l have drafted 4 chapters in the Made for each other book. So do comment down then l will upload that book.

If you loved & enjoyed this chapter then shower your valuable votes ❣️.

Take care!! (❁´◡'❁)