Ch 36: Neil in Avni's room

Hiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

Guys, kindly click on vote button, your comments & votes motivate me to write the chapters. By the way more 4 to 5 chapters are remaining for the completion of the book.

Target: 100 votes

Avni was talking with Neil. Kareena came into Neil's room. She was very buoyant by seeing Avni 's face.

Kareena: I am eagerly waiting for your arrival super Avni bhabhi

Avni chuckled and nodded.

Neil: Avni just be relaxed and go with a flow. If you face any problem then give me a call,  l will be there for you.

Avni : l know that Neil, okay l will call you later. Now we have to leave for the Wahi mansion.

Neil: yes, good bye

**

In Wahi mansion,

Karan was eagerly waiting for Avni. He was checking the clock again and again. Anjali was enjoying this situation. Mehta will reach soon. Sit patiently Karan.

Karan: Yeah bua ma, actually it's already quite late still they didn't arrive hence l am but tensed.

Kyra: It seems bua ma, Karan Bhai is hell in love with Avni di. He can't stay away from him.

Anjali and Kyra were pulling Karan 's leg. Anjali specially prepared Avni's favourite food for the dinner. Suddenly they heard their door bell ringing.

Karan : It seems the Mehta family came.

Karan ran quickly to open the door. He found Avni and her family standing near the door gate.

Anjali: Welcome everyone

Anjali gave a warm hug to Neela and Avni. Kyra smiled towards Amol. Karan was looking at Avni passionately and fondly. Mehtas and Wahis settled down on the sofa.

Anjali: l will bring juices for you.

Neela : No.....no need, you first come and sit beside me. We need to talk so much with you all.

Anjali : Yes sir even l want to talk about many things regarding Karan's and Avni 's wedding. So many things are piled up. We need to check the wedding date, wedding cards, we need to book a wedding hall, many things are on the way.

Mehta's family were feeling guilty by seeing Anjali's excitement.

Neela: Sit down Anjali, we are here to speak something really very serious and important.

Karan was able to guess seriousness in Neela's voice. Hence he was mentally preparing himself for the worst scenario.

Karan : We are all ears Neela aunty .....say....

Anjali: What happened Neela ?

Seeing the hesitation of Neela, Avni decided to speak in the middle. 

Avni: IaminlovewithNeil

Karan: what, explain in detail Avni.

Avni: The thing is that..... I am in love with Neil. I want to marry him. I can't marry Karan.

This statement broke Anjali and Kyra's heart. Karan was just standing still. Smile faded away from their faces. Karan actually guessed it before.

Anjali: Are you even serious Avni ? Is this a joke ? Some kind of drama is happening over here ?

Avni :  I know you all are upset but l felt in love with Neil. My heart beats only for him.

Karan : Oh okay, you can remove the engagement ring from your finger.

Saying this Karan removed his ring from his finger and passed to Avni. His voice was hard , he was trying to control his sadness. He loved Avni from teenage. He only want Avni's happiness. He is ready to sacrifice everything for Avni.

Avni: l am sorry Karan......I genuinely.....I

Karan showed his palm towards Avni.

Karan : Its absolutely okay Avni, l break the engagement bond between us. I free you, now you can easily marry Neil, love of your life. Stay happy Avni.

Saying this Karan went in his room and Kyra followed him. Anjali was still sitting silently on the sofa , registering the current situation. In the past Prakash snacked her happiness, in the present Neil snacked Karan's happiness.

Neela : We are so sorry Anjali for the loss.

Anjali: It's okay , it was our fate. You all can leave now.

Saying this she too went inside her room. History was repeating. She has having fear in her mind.

Avni; l think we will leave now mom , dad. We can continue talking with Karan and Anjali aunty tomorrow.

Avni texted Neil regarding the current situation.

**

Next day started with new hope. It was new beginning in everyone's life.

Avni was sleeping peacefully in her room. She felt some right touch on her face but she was hell sleepy hence she ignored it. After few minutes later she again felt some kind of soft touch on her hairs as if someone was caressing her hairs affectionately.

Voice: Avni ......Avni ??

Avni heard the voice but she didn't opened her eyes. She was into deep slember. She didn't wanted to open her eyes

Voice: Avni if you don't open your eyes now then l will pour a bucket of water just like you used to do with me in the past.

Hearing this Avni suddenly opened her eyes with jerk and found Neil sitting charmingly near her.

Avni : Neil ? You here

Neil: Yesss, l am here only for you darling. By the way good morning.

Confusion and stupefaction were written in the bold on Avni's face.

Avni: How did you came in my room ?

Neil : By walking

Avni: oh wow, l thought you came here by flying or by jumping.

Neil : Avni it's 11:30 am still you are sleeping.

Avni: What it's so late, why no body waked me up ? I was so mentally tired hence l slept away.

Neil: I know, l have been waiting here from past one hour.

Avni: you could have called me earlier.

Neil; you were looking so cute and beautiful while sleeping that l didn't had any heart to wake you up.

Saying this Neil pecked on Avni's lips. Avni closed her eyes and her cheeks betrayed which automatically turned in to crimson red shade.

Avni: I am feeling shy, l didn't even brushed my teeth.

Neil: What Avni, you are feeling shy just for one peck the what will happen to you in the future after our wedding.

Avni: Just shut up Neil and get lost from here.

Neil: By the way mom, bebe and Kareena are waiting for you in the downstairs.

Avni: oh my god, they all are here ?

Neil : Yes, actually we all were passing from this side hence bebe thought to visit at your place.

Avni: I am so happy to meet them. Give me ten to fifteen minutes l am coming down.

Neil: okay l am waiting down , come fast.

Guys, kindly complete the target and get the update of next chapter ☺️❤️

I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!