Ch 6: Revelation of the enemy

Next day in Khanna mansion, Neil was getting ready for the office

Next day in Khanna mansion, Neil was getting ready for the office. He was only in towel and waiting for Avni.

Neil: Avni... Avni, where is my shirt?

Avni: Wait, I am coming.

Avni was in kitchen, she was preparing breakfast for Neil

Avni: Neil I have already kept your shirt, pant, watch, handkerchief, etc everything on the right corner of the bed.

Neil: Oh yeah, I didn't saw it.

Neil started wearing his clothes, his upper part was half naked, Avni looked away her eyes from him. She was feeling shy by seeing him in completely shirtless.

Neil: Avni the button of the shirt is broken. I am getting late for the office. Can you fix the button?

Avni: Of course, where is the needle and thread?

Neil: In mom's room.

Avni: Okay, I will bring it.

Neil:(in mind) Why I purposely broke the button? Neil concentrate on your work. Don't get too attracted with your fake wife.

Avni came with sewing box

Avni: Remove your shirt Neil, I will fix the button.

Neil: Huhh

Avni: Remove your shirt.

Neil: You will feel shy Avni, it's better if you sew the button in this way itself.

Avni: Don't you think Mr. Khanna, you are taking advantage of the situation?

Neil: Nope

Avni was carefully fixing the button. Neil was just admiring Avni's pretty face. Suddenly needle poke on Avni's finger. Blood dosed out from it.

Avni: ouch it's hurting.

Neil quickly took her finger and sucked her blood from it. Now it's Avni's time to stare at Neil.

Neil: Be careful Avni, take care of yourself.

Avni nodded sweetly

Neil was starting at her lips, there faces were very close to each other. They both were lost in their dream land. Suddenly they heard the ringing sound of Neil's phone.

Neil: ( on phone call) Yeah Dd, l am coming in the office

( To Avni) It was my PA Dd's call.

Avni: It's okay, l will bring your breakfast down.

**

Shweta: Aree Avneil you both came, It's better I want to talk something.

Neil: What happened mom, all okay?

Shweta: Yeah, tomorrow in the evening Prakash ji and Bebe are going to return from Delhi after long 8 months.

Neil: Wow that's great news.