Ch 27: Double Date

Hello!!

Enjoy Reading!!

Inlined comments are always welcome!!

Avni: Yeah Neil but I think now you are too busy with chuhi.... I mean Juhi. I will go now. In fact I have a dinner date with Karan.

Neil: Oh Karan, then okay you may leave.

Neil was jealous just by hearing the name 'Karan'. His expression changed which Avni noticed it.

Avni: Are you feeling jealous?

Neil: Uff!! Why should I? In fact I met Juhi after a long time, why don't we too go tonight for a dinner date.

This time Avni gave a uncanny, unusual look towards Neil. Neil winked at her. Avni rolled her eyes. Juhi in between them.

Juhi: Neil are you free tonight?

Neil: (stared at Avni) Of course yes, I am always free for you.

Avni was poigant by hearing Neil's sentence.

Juhi: Great then, let's go somewhere tonight.

Neil: What a telepathy Juhi. Tonight we will go for a double date. You, me, Avni and Karan.

Juhi: Who is Karan? Is he Avni's fiancé.

Avni: Yes Juhi, you are correct then lets meet tonight at ' Love wave' restaurant.

Neil smiled by hearing the restaurant ame as it was his favourite restaurant which Avni knew it.

It was late evening, Avni was getting ready in a long off shoulder gown. Her white skin was shinning in the light. She just applied red lipstick and bit eyeliner. Her natural red blushy cheeks were looking beautiful on her. She took few selfies and posted on the social media. Within two minutes she recevied a comment from Neil, she opened the chat and found a big heart smiley emojis.

Avni: (message to Neil) You are ready?

Neil: (message to Avni) Yes I am, by the way you are looking damn like red chilly. You are actually looking quaint.

Avni smiled at seeing Neil's way of compliment. He always mess with the words. While giving any compliments to any girls.

**

After few minutes Karan came in the Mehta mansion to pick Avni up.

Neela: Welcome Karan beta, come inside.

Karan: Thankyou so much aunty. I came here to take Avni.

Neela: Yeah see must be coming.

Avni came down while handling her long dress. Karan's eyes were stuck on Avni. Neela and Amol noticed it but didn't said anything. After all they want Avni's happiness.

Karan: You are looking regal Choco chip.

Avni: Thanks, lets go.

Being a gentleman Karan opened the car's door for Avni and sat on the passenger seat. Karan switched on the ratio button. Avni's favourite song was on. She was enjoying the pleasant ultimate  by hearing her favorite melodious song. Karan smiled by seeing Avni's bring cheerful smile.

Karan: So how is life Choco chip?

Avni: All good Karan,I hope you didn't mind that Juhi and Neil are also going to accompany us in date.

Karan: Of course not choco chip. Neil and Juhi are couples?

Avni: (shouted) Noooo........I mean they are good family friends.