Ch 7: Neil's Compliment

In the Mehta mansion

Ashish, Neela, Karan, Anjali, Amol and Kyra were sitting on the sofa while holding their heads.

Karan: uncle, we got hint our rival Vidhyut Pandit has kidnapped our Avni.

Amol: That's great, at least we got some hint. Now we have to join all the dots.

Kyra: Amol is correct.

Amol smiled at Kyra.

Neela: I only want my baccha to be safe.

Back in the Khanna mansion,

Everyone were very busy with the preparation because today is Prakash and Bebe are going to come in the Khanna mansion after 8 months.

Kareena: Mom please, I don't have any clothes to wear. I want to do shopping.

Shweta: You silly lilly Kareena, can't you see, l am busy. Today in the evening your dad and Bebe will bring something for you.

Kareena: Still mom, I want go to mall.

Avneil in their room,

Neil: Avni

Avni: yeah Neil

Neil: Take this box

Avni: What is it?

Neil; open & see

Avni: (smiled) wow phone

Neil: yup, actually you were not having phone so thought to bring for you.

Avni: oh thanks

Neil : Av... Avni you are looking beautiful in this floral print saree. Actually you are looking like vanila ice cream & dry fruits are dipped in it.

Avni laughed at Neil's compliment & Neil rufled his smooth hairs.

Neil winked at Avni

Avni's cheeks turned crimson red.

**

Avneil came from their room

Avni: What happened Kareena? Why you are so sad?

Kareena: Super bhabhi, I want to do shopping but mom is not allowing me. In fact I will suggest bhabhi, you too join with me.

Avni: How can I?

Neil: Yeah perfect idea, you guys can go in the evening. I have an important meeting with the client hence it's urgent for me to go to office. Avni you and Kareena go to the shopping mall around 4 or 5pm.

Kareena: Cool, no problem.

Shweta: (whispered to Neil) Why did you allowed them in the evening? Prakash ji and Bebe are going to come in the evening.

Neil: Exactly, hence I told them to leave. When Avni will not be in our home then we can explain everything to dad and Bebe. We can't say the secret in front of Avni.

Shweta: Yeah, good idea Tillu, you are becoming more intelligent like me. Oh gods, I am happy actually super happy. Now I will teach you, how to gives compliments to girls 😌.

Neil: No need mom, I know to given compliment. Infact in the morning I gave compliment to your daughter-in-law.

Shweta: Is it so? Avni beta what compliment today my beloved son gave you?

Avni: He said l am looking like vanila ice cream & dry fruits are dipped in it 🤭.

Shweta: Oh gods, Tillu your compliments are very bad. I am not proud of it. She is not ice cream, she is human. My english is very much better than your compliments 😝.

Neil: No mom, my compliments are little better then your english.

Shweta: Oh gods, insult of my favourite language- English. Avni beta you tell me my english is best or Neil's compliments are worst?

Before Avni could speak anything

Shweta: Yes, I know my english are best are Neil's compliments are wrost.

Avni chuckled, Shweta went

Neil: Avni, sorry actually I never had any girl friend hence I never gave any compliment to any girl. Now you are my wife, I want you to feel special.

Avni: Neil, even if you don't give compliments its okay for me. Your eyes speaks everything.

Avneil's cute eyelock

Neil: Okay, I will come early form the office. Now I have to leave.

Avni: Yeah, take care and drive safely.

Neil smiled

Time lapsed, it was mid afternoon

Shweta: Beta, fruits are over. Your Bebe loves to eat fruits. I am going to the market, will bring some snacks too.

Avni: Mummy ji should I too accompy you?

Shweta: No need beta, you stay in the home. I come  home early.

Shweta went and Avni was watching television suddenly she heard the sound of bell and went to open the door. She observed one old lady with a man.

Avni: Yes, how can I help you?

Bebe: Beta, Shweta and Tillu are there? We came early to surprise them. I am sure Tillu will be happy to see us early.

Avni: Actually Neil went to office and mummy ji went to market. You must be Bebe and dad.

Bebe: Yeah, mummy ji?

Avni: Yes, Shweta ji is my mother-in-law.

Bebe: Who are you?

Avni: I am Avni, wife of Neil Khanna.

Prakash: What Neil got married and didn't even thought to inform us.

Hiiiii

How was the chapter??

Excited for the next chapter??

If you like the chapter then shower your valuable votes & comments ☺