Ch 31: Avneil's first kiss

Hollllaaa!!

Enjoy Reading!! 😇

Avni : Are you scared of marriage Neil?

Neil : No Avni l am not at all scared of marriage in fact l am scared of marrying a wrong person.

This time Avneil shared a long eye lock. Their faces were very close to each other.

Neil: Avni are you ready for the marriage with your best friend?

Neil's question created a thunder sensation in Avni's heart. She was all silent.

Neil:  Avni l asked you something.

Avneil's faces were very close to each other. The noses were almost touching.

Avni; ( whispered) no

Neil: Are you willing to tie knot with Karan?

Avni: no

Neil: You will like Karan as your lover in your future?

Avni: l don't think so l will be able to give my heart to Karan.

Avni said meekly and bit her lips.

Neil: St.... Stop

Avni: What?

Neil: Stop doing that Avni Or else l will do something with you.

Avni: What?

Avni got a hint from Neil but she was just teasing him.

Neil : ( muttered) Your lips are looking tempting just like strawberry.

Avni's cheeks raised colours. She was blushing profusely. Neil was flirting directly with Avni and she was enjoying it. This time again Avni purposely bitted and licked her lips.

Neil; Stopppp..... Or else l can't control.

Avni: Neil no one said you to control.

Avni giggled while Neil got green signal. With in a nick of time Neil smashed Avni's lips with him. She looked at Neil with wide eyes while Neil's mischievous eyes landed again on Avni's lips. Her lips were so soft and juicy to taste. Neil thought that Avni might push Neil but instead she circled her arms around Neil's neck. This time Avni took the initiative and she kissed back to Neil while he hold Avni's back smoothly. The soft and sweet kiss turned in to wild one. Soon Avni was out of breath and hence she stopped the kiss. She was looking shyly towards Neil while he ruffled his silky and soft hairs.

Avni's blushing red cheeks were looking beautiful. She was looking more gorgeous than before.

Neil: Ahhhh Avni..... I..... I..... You..... I

Neil was fumbling with his words.

Avni: It was our first kiss?

Neil gave a confused look towards Avni.

Neil: Of course it was.... After all it was even mine first kiss.

Avni: Really? Actually..... Actually.... I don't.... I don't remember any memories.

Avni was upset.

Neil: It's okay.... Well thank you for becoming my first kiss.

This time Neil's cheeks betrayed and it turned in to red shade.

Avni: Wow boys blushes too?

Neil: I.... I am not blushing.

Avni: When did l mentioned your name?