Ch 29: Karan got a hint

Hiiiii

Enjoy Reading!!

In Khanna mansion

Prakash: I have chosen someone special for you.

Entire Khanna family were shocked, stunned and confused. Shweta looked at Neil who was all upset by the sudden revelation done by Prakash.

Neil: Dad, what is the hurry?

Prakash: Come on young man? You are already late twenties. This is perfect time for the settlement with the best girl.

Neil: No dad, I need time.

Prakash: You already took sufficient time. That Avni too wasted your much time.

Neil: Dad, Avni was not well. You can't blame her for everything.

Prakash: Okay, I agree. At least hear out the girl's name whom I have chosen for you.

Neil: Yeah, dad I am all ears. Reveal the name.

Prakash: She is non other than Juhi Arora. My business partner Ashok Arora's daughter.

Shweta: Juhi? No...No she is not correct girl for our Tillu.

Neil: Dad l and Juhi are only friends. Nothing more than that.

Prakash: If Juhi becomes the daughter-in-law of Khanna mansion then our business will gain maximum profit.

Saying that Neil left for the Khanna office without looking behind. Bebe and Shweta thrown angry daggers through their eyes.

Bebe: Prakash we should respect Tillu's decision. I think Juhi is not effect for him.

In Mehta mansion

Avni was doing her yoga. Suddenly she received a call from Neil.

Avni: Hello Neil

Neil was silent. He was only listening to Avni's voice.

Avni: Neil? Hello Neil, Are you able to hear my voice?

Neil was listening Avni's sweet voice quietly. He didn't uttered any single word.

Avni: Neil, if you didn't utter any word then I will disconnect the call.

Neil: No...no don't disconnect the call Avni. I just wanted to hear your voice.

Avni: Are you okay Neil? I am feeling strange.

Neil: Yeah, Avni I am absolutely okay

Neil lied to Avni.

Avni: Okay, did you had your breakfast?

Neil: Yes, Avni, currently I am sitting in my office.

Avni: Oh good

Person: Choco chips? Where are you?

Avni heard the sound them the down stairs.

Neil: Choco chip? Karan is here

Avni: I guess so. I am doing yoga.

Karan: Choco chip, Avni are you here. I was searching you in the garden and down.

Avni: Yeah

Karan: Who is on the call Avni?

Avni: Its Neil

Neil heard Avni? Karan's conversation.

Neil: ( on call) Avni why Karan in your place?

Avni: (on call) I don't know

Karan: What is this Avni? I came here to take you somewhere but you are busy talking with Neil.

Neil: (on call) Avni, I think you are very busy with Karan. I will call later. Bye

Avni: Neil...Neil

Neil already disconnected the call. Avni was disappointed. Karan was observing Avni's expression.

Karan: Do you miss Neil?

Avni: Yes Karan, very much

Karan: Oh come today. I will take you in my office.

Avni: Oh okay, let's go. Firstly I will get ready and then I will come down.

Karan: No problem.

**

In Wahi office

Karan was working on the laptop. Suddenly he got an important to complete hence he got an important work to complete hence he was busy with it. While Avni was reading romantic novel.

Karan: Sorry Avni, just more twenty to twenty five minutes left to complete the work.

Avni: Yeah Karan, I will wait for it. No issue . I am enjoying this particular novel.

Avni said with a smile.

After few minutes Karan completed his work and looked at Avni who was sitting on the chair. Her long silky hairs were open. It was continuously touching her face.

Karan's pov: Avni, I don't know whatever I am doing correct or wrong but I am confused. I love you. My heart beats only for you but what about you. Avni you will me or Neil? Lets hope for the best. One thing is sure that I will never force my choco chip.

Avni: Karan, what are you thinking?

Karan: Ah nothing, let me order two cups of black coffee.

Avni: Yeah...yeah Karan, you know black coffee is Neil's favourite coffee.

Karan was about to call his PA but stopped by hearing Avni's voice.

Karan: Avni you remember that black coffee is my favourite too?

Avni : Huhh? Sorry Karan but l forgot everything.

Avni was embarrassed

Karan: It is absolutely okay Avni......Relax.......

Karan's pov : Avni remembered Neil's favourite choice but not mine. Does Avni loves Neil? Does she give importance to Neil more than me? I think it is a hint which is given to me by God. I think l need to talk with our families regarding mine and Avni's relationship.

Avni's phone starts ringing. Karan saw the flashing name ' Neil' on Avni's phone.

Avni: Hello Neil...Yeah, I am free...you know you will. You will live for hundred years. I was thinking about you only.

Avni said while Karan stared at her.

Hiiiii

I am back with the chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Any word you would like to describe about Avneil and Karan.....

Karan got some hint regarding his and Avni's relation. What do you think what will be his next step?

Keep thinking!!

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!