Ch 35: Avni revealed the news

Hiii, how are you?

Updated after a long time......

Enjoy Reading!!

Kindly vote for the chapter

Avni was getting ready to go to her office, as she is the MD of Mehta group of industries. Ashish was reading the newspaper. Neela was planning to visit her 'Growing life' NGO. Avni planned to reveal the truth to her parents.

Avni: Mom, dad l want to talk something important with you both.

Neela: What happen baccha ? Anything serious.

Avni: Mom l was with Neil yesterday.

Neela: Yes we know about it. Karan said us yesterday. Infact we were planning to talk something very crucial thing with you.

Avni: What?

Neela : Anjali called me yesterday. She was excited for your and Karan's wedding. She invited us for tonight's dinner. Please be ready on time.

Avni: Mom , dad please listen to me.

Ashish: What happen Avni? Why are you so exasperating?

Avni: Because l don't want to marry Karan

Ashish & Neela stood up from the sofa

Neela: Are you even serious what are you saying Avni ?

Avni: Yes mom, l am damn serious about it. I love Neil. Yesterday l was with him. He proposed me finally and l said my positive answer.

Ashish: Are you sure about your decision?

Avni : Yes dad l am very much sure about my marriage decision. I haven't talked with Karan yet. Finally l know, my heart beats only for Neil.

This piece of news was very surprising for Ashish as he never expecting this thing from Avni.

Ashish: You like Khanna family?

Avni: Yes dad very much

Neela : l am just thinking about Karan & Anjali . What will Wahi family think ? You are already engaged with Karan and top of that you have lost your memory. You don't even remember anything.

Avni; Mom, dad ...... I want to create beautiful future with my Neil. I want to become his real wife rather than fake wife.

Ashish: We will talk about it with Khanna family. Firstly we need to talk with Karan & Anjali ji.

Avni nodded

Avni quickly gave a call to Neil. He picked up her call within a second.

Neil : Hey Avni.

Avni: I already revealed the truth to my family. I told them about ' us '.

Neil: Are they okay with it ? I mean are they happy?

Avni: Definitely but mom was bit flummox about Karan and Anjali Aunty about their reaction.

Neil: Don't think too much about it. I love you & I will marry you.

Avni smiled coyly after hearing Neil's words

**

In the temple, Shweta and Prakash were praying to God.

Shweta: Prakash ji, Avni is an amazing, sweet girl. She will be perfect for our son.

Prakash: Even Juhi will be perfect for Neil

Shweta: No Prakash ji, l will not argue about it but l will suggest you to accept Abhi as your son's future wife.

Prakash didn't give any heck to Shweta' s words. They were moving down towards the staircase. There he saw his past nightmare , his past lover standing near the temple staircase with prayer plate. They both were stunned and shocked by seeing each other after so many years. Different kind of emotions hit them. Shweta was just staring at Prakash.

Prakash: Y.....you h...here ??

Anjali: Yes l am here

Anjali chuckled sadly by remembering her past haunted , painful memories which she shared with Prakash.

Prakash: What are you doing here ?

Anjali: Dear prakash, this is temple. I came here to do Puja. How is your life ? How is bebe ?

Prakash ; All good

Prakash avoided Anjali and went ahead. Shweta was all appalled and dumfounded by seeing Anjali in front of her eyes after so many years.

Shweta's pov:

Anjali , this name which always hurts my heart. She loved my husband wholeheartedly. Bebe never liked Anjali hence she never considered her to be daughter in law of Khanna family, instead l became Prakash ji's wife.  I am fortunate that Prakash ji moved on but Anjali never did it. Past is past, now l have to think about Neil's and Avni's lavish wedding. I need to prepare everything.

**

In Wahi mansion, Anjali was just staring at the photo album in which her and Prakash photos were enclaved in it.

Anjali: It was so easy for Prakah to move on . Bebe didn't liked me hence Prakash got married to Shweta and now they are happily married to each other. I have no complains from life. I am very happy and contented for Karan. He will finally get marry to Avni later my neice Kyra will get marry to Amol. This Khanna family had already snacked my happiness now l will not allow them to snack my children happiness. Avni will marry Karan not to Neil. Later Kyra will be Mehta 's daughter in law . I need to talk with Neela regarding this . Tonight l have called them for dinner at my place. Tonight we will fixed Avni and Karan's wedding date.

**

It was night time, Avni was getting ready at her room. Neela and Ashish were very tensed as tonight they will reveal that Avni wants to marry Neil instead of Karan. They were unsure about Anjali 's reaction. They were afraid of breaking the family bond.

Avni: Mom, dad don't take tension. I will handle the situation. I will talk directly with Anjali aunty and Karan. I know he will understand our problem as l already lost my memory. I don't feel anything for Karan instead l am madly in love with Neil

Neela : We know beta but we should respect......

Neela was talking while Ashish cuts her in middle.

Ashish: Avni beta go and sit in the car, we are coming.

Avni nodded and went inside the car. Suddenly she received a call from Neil.

Neil : Hello my sweet lady.

Avni: Hiiiiiii Neil

Neil: I just love your honey voice. You are looking like green hot chilly in this top.

Avni's dress

Avni's dress

A

vni: Thanks Neil, l am feeling very nervous. I don't know what will happen tonight. I didn't even talked with Karan regarding this decision.

Neil ; Don't worry , everything will be fine. Just go with a flow.

Votes !! Comments !! Follow me!!

Take care!! ☺️❤️