Investigation

Tw: Guns

🔎🖤🧢
        "Suichi." A voice comes from the doorway of the front desks. "Your first case." Kyoko walks over and hands me a file. A couple weeks ago, I became a detective, and Kyoko is the head. Even though I just started I'm pretty good, since the case I solved when I was younger made the super high school level detective.

       "What's it on?" I ask Kyoko, flipping through the files. "A criminal group called Dice." the lavender haired girl starts. "They've been robbing certain stores, doing graffiti, ect."

       "Oh wow. A-are you sure I'm the one to take on this case?" I ask in self doubt to which Kyoko smiles, nods, and walks out.

       Ok, down to business! The file read about A boy named Kokichi Ouma,

Kokichi Ouma.
Sex:Male
Birthday: 6/24/1999 (they're 21 in this au)
Hm, same age as me.
Hair color: purple
Eye color: purple
Height: 5'1 (A/N- me too ;-;)
Role in Dice: Leader
     Woah woah, this guys the leader of some evil group!? It's my first case in a long time, how can I catch someone like that!? Suddenly Kyoko comes in again talking while walking. "Suichi, come on! The criminal's been spotted at the jewelry store." I quickly got up and followed her into the car.

       Once we got there I see a purple haired boy skip out of the store with a bag in his hand, which I can only assume had jewelry in it. Kyoko slammed the breaks as we were about to hit the guy. She got out and ran after him, so I did the same. I saw he was running through an alley way. Kyoko went to the back end of the alley, but I went around and met him at the other side. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the purpled hair boy. He saw me, but wasn't scared..I mean I would if someone was pointing a gun at me! He had this sly expression as he kept running towards me. I heard a faint "SHOOT SHOOT!" but I was to lost in my thoughts to react. I got my head out of the clouds and tighten my grip on the gun.

       The criminal then grabbed the head of the gun, flipped over me and ran off, taking my gun. "Thank's pretty boy!" as he shouted in the distance. With those words, my cheeks went a little pink. I snapped out of daze (again), "H-HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!!" I shouted as I ran after him. "Kyoko caught up to me with a huge smile on her face. "Why are you smiling? He got away!" I shout.

       "Yes he did, but before I gave you the gun, I put a tracking device on it." Kyoko explains. Wow, she's good. "So we know where he lives!?" I ask excitedly. Kyoko nods. "In that case we can head back to the station."

       We stop running and walk back to the police car.  Reporters come running our way. "Excuse me, have you two been able to catch dice yet?" A red headed reporter asks us. "No, but we're so close to catching this guy." Kyoko tells them not wanting to go into detail. "Can you tell us how you plan to catch him?" the reporter asks. Kyoko sighed. "Consider the fact that dice could be watching this. They'd know our plan." We got in the car, rolled up the windows and drove off.