Strawberry Ice Cream

🖤🧢🔎
"Shumai! Wanna go for a walk with me?" He asks having sparkles in his eyes. "Please don't call me that.." I say under my breathe, but nod.

We had to put on a different outfit since people would recognize us. I wore black ripped jeans with a plain white shirt, and a zip up dark
turquoise colored hoodie. Kokichi wore shorts and a checkered shirt. "You know the police know what your face looks like right? And mine." I tell him. "Really!? Why didn't you say something!" Kokichi flicks my forehead. "T-They haven't released it to the public yet!" I flinch.

He shrugs it off and we walk through a park. There was an ice cream truck, a fountain and a playground for children. "Ooh let's get ice cream!" He exclaims. I get a strawberry shortcake ice cream bar and Kokichi gets a Ninja turtle one- "HAHA look at his eyes!" He points to his ice cream. "It's streaming eyeliner down his face screaming 'It's not a faze mom'!"
I chuckle.

We sit eating our ice cream and Kokichi asks, "Can I try your ice cream?" as soon as I finish it. "I still get to taste it though." He grins. "You gonna get another?" I ask. "No, I don't have anymore money." To think someone who robs banks has little money. He pulls me off the bench and pulls me into a foresty area of the park. "What are we doing? Please don't kill me." I say confused.

"Mhm, remember that last question I asked you?" I thought for a moment and it hit me what he was about to do. I sighed and agreed, considering the fact he could kill me.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips against mine. My eyes were wide open and Kokichi shot me a glare to kiss back. I did. He put his tounge on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I let him. I weirdly love this. Wait what I am I thinking!? I'm doing this for the police force, not my depressing love life!

He pulled away with a strand of saliva between us. "Your's is good!" He said cheerfully. "Did you just want ice cream, or for me to kiss you?" I ask. "BOTH!"