Sorry

I feel like writing angst so here ya go.

🧢🖤🔎
Today was my last day to turn them in. Maybe I do really feel bad? They've really grown on me the past couple weeks, mainly Kokichi. Actually, the first time we met he called me pretty.

I got a call on my phone, Kyoko. "Suichi, come report, now." She said in a serious tone. "I-uh ok!" I shut off the phone and head to the police station. Luckily everyone on dice was busy so we didn't haft to meet up til later.

"Hey Kirigiri." I waved and sat down. "Hey.  You need to turn them in, like right now."

"Like- right now, now?" Kirigiri nodded. "Well I can't remember the exact location, but I can take a tracker back with me." I suggest. "I suppose that's fine." She hands me the tracking device and I head out.

———
"Hi Suichi." Kokichi says. "Hi." I already feel the guilt. I've sent the location through the device already and there's no turning back. What's done is done. "Hey Kokichi..?" He turns his head to look at me. "I uhm I'm sorry.."

"For what?" He asks. "For lying, and betraying you." And if on que, multiple officers broke down the door with guns.

———————
I see Kokichi's eyes full with tears. I get up and go to the wall as the chaos unfolds. Suddenly I hear a bloodcurdling scream. They shot Kokichi..?

I rush over to him, "A-are you okay? I'm so sorry." I feel tears rolling down my face. "Suichi, move." A familiar voice tells me. I look up and see Kyoko. "Wh-why'd you shoot him?" I say with tear filled eyes.

"Don't tell me you really liked these people." I hesitated. "I'm sorry but, at least bandage him or something! We can't just have him die!" Kyoko sighed and pulled out her phone to call the paramedics.