Execution?

🔎🧢🖤
"Wh-what..?" I stutter.
"You heard me. Dumbass." Kokichi said, tears forming in his eyes. Yay even more guilt. "I'm so sorry.." I didn't know what else to say.

"Ah, Suichi. Are you lost?" The chief calls from behind. "O-oh yes! I-I went the wrong way is all. I say trying not to break down crying. I turn and look back at Kokichi and smile.

"Oh right!" The chief starts. "Did I tell you that you get a front row seat to their execution!?" What.

"Their w-what?" Kokichi gasped as he clearly heard. "Well you know, so many crimes leads to this." He chuckled.

"N-no..they're not that bad! Is this really necessary!?" I question. God this is all my fault. "Suichi." He glared at me. "I know spending time with them makes you think that," he pushed me to start walking.

"but they're all bad people. Name something bad he's done. You can probably name more!"
"They robbed a bank twice when I was there. S-sure that's bad, but other people do with no death."

I stop and think. "In fact, people can murder someone and not get punished like how Kokichi is getting." The chief is clearly annoyed. "We'll be telling the public he killed countless." He smirked. Bastard.

"What the hell!?" He looks surprised for a second then furious. "Look, do you want to loose your job!? I can say Kirigiri solved it and you'll have no say as a normal and brainless citizen!"

Ouch.

"Ah, my apologies. Do be on your way." That fucking creep. What's wrong with him. Anyways, I have a plan on how to free some- well not innocent but some dumbass purple haired guy.

"Alright so if he gets executed at 3:00 pm tomorrow and the prison is open to the public at 10:00 am, I can sneak in using my key before that. The only problem is there will still be police..which can easily be solved since I'm (somewhat) one too!

Alright. Plan is in action..