Tease

We had moved from standing in front of the door to sitting on the edge of the bed. I was perched happily on Tommy's lap, arms around his neck while his were around my waist. We were locked in a deep kiss, lips melded together as his hand slipped lower, moving to my ass and giving it a soft squeeze. I ran my hands along his back, fingers dancing along the thin material of his dress shirt, able to feel his muscles shifting as he moved his arms more around me, holding me close. 

At last he pulled away, leaving both of us breathless. 

"I should head back to my room," he said, and I let out a sigh.

"Do you have to now?" I asked.

He smiled, kissing me on the forehead and rising to his feet. 

"I've got a show tomorrow and it's late, I need to get some sleep. Tomorrow night we'll see about things." 

"Maybe tomorrow night you can just stay over in my room," I said coyly, and he grinned.

"Maybe I will." 

There was a pause as we looked at each other before he let out a sigh, giving me a smile.

"I'll miss you." 

"I'll miss you too. But tomorrow will be here soon enough. And we'll see each other then. For dinner?" I asked hopefully.

"For dinner...and maybe more," he said with a smirk. 

I felt my face grow pink and smiled, walking up to him and pressing my body against his, dancing my fingers along his shoulders.

"Mm Mr. Thayer, don't make promises you don't intend to keep," I said in a low voice, giving him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Oh believe me my dear, I fully intend to keep them," he purred, putting a hand on my cheek, lifting my face toward his before giving me a long kiss. 

He pulled away after a pause, leaving me feeling cold in the sudden release from his embrace.

"Now regretfully I really do have to go. I'll see you in the morning," he said, walking out of my room. 

I watched the door swing shut behind him with a sigh before flopping back onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. I missed him already. Morning couldn't come soon enough. 

I was woken up earlier than I expected by a knock on my door. With a yawn, I wrapped my bathroom around myself, covering up my pajamas which was nothing more than a lacy little slip. 

I opened the door, face immediately burning as I looked up at Tommy.

"Oh! Tommy! I-I wasn't expecting you so early!" I cried, trying to hide myself behind the door.

He gave me a playful smile. 

"I wanted to ask you to breakfast but I see I should've called first." 

"You probably should've," I said, cheeks growing pink.

"My apologies. Do you want to grab breakfast down in the lobby though? I can just wait in the hall while you get ready," he said. 

"Why do that when you could just wait in my room?" I said, grabbing his hand and yanking him into my room, being almost unusually bold for me. 

I sat him on the couch in my room, letting my robe slowly slip off my shoulders as I took my time making my bed, bending and stretching in poses that let him see my figure. At last I straightened up, stretching my arms above my head.

"Alright, let me get changed," I said with a wink, walking to my dressed and pulling out some clothes, keeping my back to him but making certain he was watching as I pulled off my slip, very slowly fastening my bra before stepping into my tight leather pants and tugging on an equally tight shirt. 

"Shall we go?" I asked, turning to face him. 

His cheeks were a hot pink, eyes staring hungrily at me before he smiled, picking up my hand and giving it a squeeze before kissing me on the forehead.

"You are quite the tease, my dear," he murmured.

"And you seem to love being teased," I said, kissing him on the cheek.

"Maybe I do," he said with a smile, walking out of my room hand in hand with me.