The End of the Tour

***I wrote a risque scene in this chapter, it's at the end if you wish to skip it! 😳🤭***

~Time Skip Several Months!~

I ran up to Tommy after the show, throwing my arms around him. 

"You did so well!" I cried. 

He smiled, giving me a soft kiss. 

"Always easy to play when I've got my eyes on the most beautiful woman in the world standing in the front row," he murmured.

"How about we head back to your room and celebrate the end of the tour in style?" I whispered, biting seductively at his ear. 

His face lit up and he gave me another, much deeper kiss.

"There's not a better way to end the night," he said. 

I walked with him to the dressing room, giving Eric a hug as he bounced over to me.

"Gosh it's gonna suck not seeing you so often, I've gotten so used to you being a part of the band," he said, before pulling back from the hug. "Although I might still see you often, won't I?" he said with a wink.

My face went pink and I pushed him away. 

"Shut it. You know what I've said about that," I muttered.

Eric of course knew about me and Tommy, he had confronted me the day after Tommy and I''s first date. But he had agreed not to say anything until we did, which he had surprisingly stuck to. 

Gene walked over, ruffling my hair affectionately.

"It will feel weird not having you tagging along. Maybe we'll have to talk to Ace about borrowing you again," he teased.

I rolled my eyes, giving him a hug.

"Aw come on Uncle Gene you know my dad isn't the boss of me. If I want to go on the next tour then I'll go on the next tour," I said with a smile.

He grinned, giving me a fond smile.

"I know, I know. And I do hope you come on the next tour, it's fun to have you around," he said, which was quickly seconded by Paul. 

I let out a largely fake yawn, looking at the door after shooting a glance at Tommy, who gave me a small nod. 

"I'm gonna head back to the hotel, you all did amazing tonight!" I said cheerfully, giving them a wave before walking out of the dressing room. 

I moved back to the hotel, desperate for Tommy to get back as well. I paced around my room after taking off my shoes and jewelry, waiting impatiently for him to return, body hot and hungry for him. At last there was a knock on the door and I pulled it open, grabbing Tommy's shirt and pulling him into a kiss. 

He kissed me back, twisting his hands through my hair as he shut the door behind him with his foot. Still locked in a passionate kiss, he gently nudged me toward the bed, pushing me onto the mattress. 

His tongue dipped into my mouth and I let out a soft moan, hands exploring his back. His long fingers, strong from years of playing guitar, found the zipper of my skirt, undoing it and pulling it off of me while I did my best to do the same with his clothing. At last we were both in nothing more than our underwear. 

He broke away from the kiss for a moment, chest heaving.

"You ready?" he asked, and I smiled.

"Ohhh so very ready," I purred. 

With a smirk, he undid the clasp of my bra, pulling off my panties while I practically ripped off his boxers. He went back to kissing me, trailing little kisses from my lips downward, nipping at my skin as his hands massaged my breasts, making me moan. I felt him line up before he entered me, turning my moan into a cry of pleasure as he began to thrust into me. 

It was ecstasy like always and I never wanted it to end as we made passionate love to each other until we had both reached our peaks, leaving me full until at last he withdrew, lying beside me on the bed. We cuddled up together, his arm around my waist, holding my bare body pressed tight against his. 

"I love you. You've made this tour so much better," he said, kissing me. 

"I've never been happier than I've been these past six months," I said, returning his kiss. 

"Then here's to many more happy months in the future," he said with a smile.