CHAPTER 5.

(Now taekook are on the asile facing each other... Yes today is their marraige and both are looking stunning in their outfits..)

(Sry if i wrote anything wrong i don't know much abt the marriage )

PREIST: Do u Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook to be ur lawful husband and be with him until the death do apart

TAE: I do...

PREIST: Do u Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung to be ur lawful husband and be with him until death do apart

JK: I do....

PREIST: Now i announce u as a couple.... You may kiss now...

(Then tae pulled jk closer and kissed him everyone cheered for them and soon the party started jimin came near them and said )

JIMIN: Kookie be careful with this ice.... He is also a tiger he will eat u soon (wink)

JK: Hyung!!!!....

(Jimin laughed as tae gave a death glare to jimin)

JIMIN: Well all the best kookie if u want i can send u painkillers the next mrng....

JK: Hyung you better stop cause i know we won't do anything like tht.... And one more thing.... Hyung we are not like u who will rush things well to be honest... I pity ur future wife/husband...cause this little mochi is so shy ..... (Laughing)

JIMIN: Yahhhh!!!!! U brat!!!!!!!!

(Tae was laughing hard and jk felt happy tht he could make him smile)

JIMIN: Tae!!! Y is he on ur side huh!!!

TAE: Ask him... (Still laughing)

(Jimin looked at jk and jk said)

JK: Cause i know u r flirting and he is my husband and more over no matter wht i will only trust him from now onwards so u can try ur every trick but i won't fall for tht and well u have ur boyfie right so go to him he must be waiting

JIMIN: (blushes) yeah he must be waiting....

JK: Aww see tae our little mochi is blushing i was right!!

(Tae and jk laughed again and jimin gave him a death glare and walked away)

TAE POV:
I don't know i feel blessed to have u hope wht u said now is from ur heart and i promise to myself tht i will never break ur trust.....

(After the ceremony they went back home and tae and kookie also came back to tae house and tae asked)

TAE: Hmm... Jungkook where would u like to sleep??

JK: I am comfortable with anything tae....

TAE: Hmm ok then lets go our room....

(Jk was happy tht tae did not tell him to go to another room and they went inside tae room and both of them took bath and now jk was sleeping on his side and tae was on his side well the bed is little large so they had distance btw them then tae asked....)

TAE: Jungkook....

(Jk turns to tae and says)

JK: Yes tae... Whats wrong??

TAE: Hmm... Umm... Can u bring my lunch to my o-office tomorrow.....

JK: Yes... I will and don't be so nervous... (Chuckles)

JK: Tae......

(Tae hummed in response and jk said)

JK: I wanna hug u. ....

(Tae was little shock and don't know what to do because be never hugged someone and slept and also he doesn't like physical contact with ppl and he saw tht jk was looking with at him with puppy eyes tae couldn't say no so he just noded his head and jk was happy he went near tae and hugged him tae also hugged with one hand and smiled tht jk went to sleep...... He smiled)

TAE POV:
He looks so tiny in my arms i don't know why i feel comfortable with his presence and i feel warm with his hug..... He is sleeping like a baby his cheeks are so soft...... (Tae started to poke his cheeks slowly and jk whined and hugged tae tightly and tae stop his action and chuckled at his cuteness ) good night my kookie

(With tht both of them feel asleep in each others arms)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THIS PART.... AND SRY IF THEY ARE ANY MISTAKES....💜

                          TO BE CONTINUED......