CHAPTER 11.

JK: What?? ... Tae waht r u saying???

TAE: In the recording u said... U don't care abt me... U r forced for marriage and all.... (Sad face and sad voice)

JK: Tae its all just a plan..... D-don't take it seriously......

TAE: Pls tell me the truth i don't want to force u in this relationship

JK POV:
Oh god i made him sad.... Wht type of partner am i....

JK: (teary eyes) : t-tae pls t-trust me... It is all a p-plan (silently crying)

TAE POV:
Oh no!!!! I made him cry..... I was just teasing him.......

TAE: Jungkook.... I was just... T-teasing u... Pls don't cry..

JK: W-what?

TAE: Pls don't cry....

JK: Wht kind of teasing is tht..... U gave me a heart attack...... (Cries)

(Tae went near jk and hugged him as he didn't know wht to do)

TAE: I am sry.... Pls don't cry...

JK:(crying) : U r so bad.....

(Tae patted his back feeling guilty as he made his kookie cry but after sometime he calm down and jk said)

JK: Now wht shall we do with ur P. A??

TAE: Do u have any ideas?? .

JK: Hmm... I thought like i have a frnd in kang company his name is j-hope he will help us to keep kang busy and we will give wrong info abt the projects and all we do and u can fire him after some days...

TAE: I liked ur idea....

(After tht j-hope helped them and tae and jk did like exactly how they planned and everything went well and tae caught his P. A and fired him and suga took tht guy and killed him Because jk ordered to do so.... Now tae is in office and he appointed new P. A and he is boy name is yeonjun.... And he was nice to tae and kookie and tae treats him like his little bro one day tae was in office and jk got a call he saw the caller id and ans the call)

??? : Hlo Mr. Mafia king....

JK: Who the hell are you???

??? : Calm down we are soon gonna meet eachother.....

JK: And tht day will be ur last day too....

??? : i don't think so because i am scared ur dear hubby may lose his life....

JK: Who said i am married..... I am still single....

??? : Come on Don't lie..... I know ur husband name is Kim Taehyung.... The CEO of kim company and ur marriage is an arrange marraige so i think u won't mind if he dies also......

JK: Shut the hell up..... I will never let anything happen to my husband..... Lets see how will you kill my husband....

??? : Challenging huh!?.... Ok then let me show u some small things

(Then he hung the call)

(Jk immediately called tae but he was not lifting the call)

JK: Damn Taehyung...... Life up the damn call for Gods sake....!!!

(Then jk called yeonjun and he lifted the call)

YEON: Yes hyung?

JK: Yeonie where is tae???

YEON: Ohh he had his coffee a while ago which was given by some employee and hyung said he was going home...

JK: Ok thanks

(Then jk hunged the call and he heard a door bell he immediately went and opened the door and saw tae..... He looks very weak and tae was abt to fall when jk caught him and asked)

JK: Tae... What happened?? (Worried)

TAE: I d-dont feel g-gud.....

JK: Come lets go the room...

(Tae noded his head and tried to walk but tae was very weak and he started to breathe heavily jk was getting more worried)

JK: Tae just hold on for sometime don't close ur eyes....

TAE: (breathing heavily) I... C-cant.... w-walk.....

JK: Calm down tae..... Just take deep breaths.....

(Then jk carried tae in bridal style and tae just laid his head on jk shoulder as he was weak)

(Then jk took tae to the room and called the doc and jk removed tae coat and his shirt and made him wear a long oversized shirt...)

JK: Is it ok if i change ur pants too???

(Tae just noded his head)

(Then jk changed his pants into comfortable pants and made him lay down )

(Thts when the doc came and jk took him to the room where tae was there... )

DOC: Sir can u pls wait outside till i check him??

TAE: (weak voice) kookie...... No...... Stay.......

JK: I will be here and u can do ur work

HOPE U ENJOYED THE STORY... SRY FOR ANY MISTAKES..... 💜💜

TO BE CO CONTINUED.....