CHAPTER 6.

(The next day jk woke up first and saw tht he was still in tae arms and he was sleeping like a baby jk ruffled his hair softly to which tae gave a soft smile in his sleep jk smiled and went off the bed and did his mrng routine and he went down to make the breakfast for both and he saw tae coming down)

JK: Good mrng taehyung...

TAE: Hmmm.....

JK: The breakfast is ready u eat i will be back...

(With tht jk went to their shared bedroom and picked a suit for tae, his watch, his files and laptop, his socks and all and kept it on the bed neatly and was cleaning the room tht when tae came and went straight to the bathroom and jk finishes his work so he went to eat his breakfast..)

TAE POV:
I just now came out of the bathroom while drying my hair i saw tht their was an suit, my watch and everything was on the bed prepared by my kookie i smiled and wore tht outfit well he has a gud choice..... Then after getting ready i went down stairs i saw tht jk was in the living room he saw me and came near me and said)

JK: Take care, don't over work ur self and eat in time and yeah as u said i will their at ur office at the lunch time...

TAE: Tq jungkook...

JK: U don't have to thank me... (Smiles)

(Then tae went to his office and jk was happy tht tae wore the suit which he selected for him suddenly jk got a call)

JK: Hello (cold)

??? : sir we are here and he is also with us...

JK(Smirks) : Grt i will be their in 10 min

(With tht jk cuts the call)

| TIME SKIP AT LUNCH TIME|

(Jk came to tae company and went near receptionist and asked)

JK: May i know the route to Mr. Kim cabin??

RECP: Sir do u have an appointment??

JK: No i am his husband...

RECP: Sry sir but could u pls tell ur name so tht i can ask Mr. Kim??

(Jk got angry but he controlled it and said)

JK: Kim jungkook...

(Then the recp called tae and said tht his husband is here and tae asked the recp to allow him and never to block him again)

RECP: I am really sry sir..... U may go to Mr. Kim cabin its on the 2nd floor.... We are really sry sir (bows)

JK: Ahh.... No no its ok u didn't know so its fine...

RECP: Tq so much sir....

(Then jk went to tae cabin and knocked on the door...)

TAE: Come in (cold voice)

(Then jk went inside and tae saw him and smiled a little and said him to sit down and tae kept his head on the table as he was Stressed by the work and jk noticed it and asked)

JK: Taehyung is everything ok..... U looked a little stressed???

TAE: Oh its nothing i am fine... Lets eat hmm?

(Then they both had their lunch and jk asked tae)

JK: Can i help u in ur work??

TAE: Ohh no its ok....

JK: Pls naaa i am bored at house (pout)

(Tae was little surprised because of his sudden childish behavior anyways tae noded his headhead as he cant resist his cuteness then jk took a chair and sat beside taehyung and started working on his files)

JK: Till when u shld complete them??

TAE: By today eve.....

JK: Their is so much thts y u were stressed hmmm.....

TAE: Yeah i am more stressed cause i cant get any ideas to....

JK: its ok i will try my best to do it perfectly then u can check and see if their are any corrections...

(Tae just noded his head)

(Jk was working and suddenly jk felt someone on his shoulder and saw tht tae was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder he smiled and picked up tae and made him sleep on the couch peacefully and covered him with his jacket and went back to the seat and started working after some time)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE STORY... SRY IF THERE WERE ANY MISTAKE ... I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD THE NEXT EP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE 💜💜💜💜

                 TO BE CONTINUED......