CHAPTER 16. THE END~

(Next day tae went to his company and jk was at home and ay evening time tae was coming back from the office when someone hit his car and he hit the steering wheel and got unconscious)

TAE POV:

I opened my eyes and saw i was tied to a chair and there were 2 ppl standing in opposite of me and i blinked my eyes to see them clearly...... And then i recognised tht it was Mr. Kang...

TAE: Wht the hell u want Kang!!!

KANG: Ohh Kim.... Calm down... Well u r very smart tht how good u trapped my assistant and fired him from ur company... But i will take my revenge...

TAE: Ahh!! What the hell.... Y r u so annoying....

KANG: Well Kim u know ur husband Mr. Kim jungkook?

TAE: Dont u dare drag him in this matter...

KANG: No i won't but i wanna say something before u die..... Is tht ur husband is the most powerful mafia king..... I guess u have heard the group JJK and the mafia king name JK...

TAE: No it cant be.... He is innocent....

KANG: I know u won't believe so wait

(Then kang called jk and he lifted the call )

JK: Hlo?

KANG: Hey... Mr. Mafia king aka JK...

JK: who the actual hell are u..... Y do u always call me..!!!

KANG: Well didn't i say tht i will get ur husband and kill him

JK: What is the prove tht u have my husband....

(Meanwhile jk texted suga to trace tae location and suga got it and they were riding in the car and jk was talking with him while going in the car)

KANG: U want proof??

(Then kang hit tae with a rod on his legs and tae screamed)

TAE: Ahhhh!!!

JK POV:

Ohh no!!!! Its tae...... Tae pls be safe i am coming....... And i guess he will get to know about my real identity today..Well i hope he forgives me.. ...

JK: Leave him !!!!(screams in anger)

KANG: Why would i??

JK: Tell me who the fuck r you!!!!

KANG: Aww... So sad tht u didn't even recognise ur rival.... Its me KANG!!!

JK: U bastard... KANG!!!! ...... I swear if i see one scratch on my husband body.... I will torture u to death.!!

KANG: Really ok then i wont do anything i will just kill him..... Thts simple right KIM!!!

(Tae was scared cause he was remembering his past and he was scared to see knives and rods he was scared of getting hurt he was only thinking of jk he wants to be in his embrace and feel safe)

TAE(crying) : Pls let me go

JK POV:

Ohh no!!!! ..... I guess he is getting scared because of past..... Tae pls be strong i am almost near....

JK: Kang!!!! Leave him!!!

KANG: Y would i.... Hmm? He pointes gun on tae forehead....

TAE: No plss!!!!

JK: Kang!!!! I am ur rival..... U shld chase me not my husband!!!!

KANG: Ohh really..... Then ok

* BANG *

TAE: Noooo!!!!!!!

(Tae did not feel anything so he opened his eyes and saw tht kang was shot right in his head and others where fighting with the ther members i saw my kookie was shooting then he came near me and opened my ropes.... I immediately hugged him)

TAE: Kookie..... I...... Am...... Scared...

JK: Shhh.... Shhh..... Calm down nothing will happen now ok.... I am here right....

JK MAN: Sir everything is clear and we killed everyone

JK: Okay prepare the car..... Tae lets go home then talk ok....

(They both went to the car and tae head was on jk lap and jk was ruffling his hair and soon they reached home....And they both freshed up and they were sitting in the living room and tae said...)

TAE: Soo....

JK: Hmm.... So i am tht mafia king JK And grp JJK But tae i only work for police and only kill bad ppl i don't harm innocent one and everyone thinks tht i am rude since i am a mafia...

TAE: U said before our marriage tht u wanna tell everything abt u....

JK: Yeah cause i got to know tht u hate mafia ppl because of ur past and i was sad cause i am not heartless and rude i had to become mafia because to take revenge on the grp who killed my mom and my sis...... And we did it and now i will leave this mafia one.....

TAE: Hmm..... But how did u find me out...

JK: In ur wedding ring there is a gps tracker......

(Tae looked at him little surprised)

JK(Verge of crying ) : Tae... Pls don't leave me...

TAE: Y would i? .... Because i got to know tht u r mafia?

JK: Yes.... Pls i promise i will leave this field...

TAE: Shh... Shh... Don't cry.... I won't leave u.... Ok..

JK: Really...

TAE: Yes now come here give me a hug

(Jk went near tae and hugged him tightly and jk was happy)

AFTER 4YRS....

Jk left the mafia things and they both adopted a little boy who is 3 yrs old now and they are a happy family now..... Everything is perfect tae continues to be the CEO and jk at home with there son

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY AND SRY FOR ANY MISTAKE...... AND ALWAYS STAY SAFE AND HAPPY... 💜💜💜💜

THE END......