CHAPTER 12.

(Doc noded and jk went near tae and held his hand while doc was checking tae....)

TAE: I... Am... Scared.....

JK: Shhh!! U don't have to be..... I am here right!..

JK POV:
Why is he sacred he is never scared of anything i guess i shld ask jimin hyung i will tell him to come tomorrow....

(Tae noded his head and doc said)

DOC: Mr. Kim i suggest u to bring him to the hospital tomorrow as  we need to run some blood test for him to get to know wht exactly happened.... But for now his blood pressure is more and his nervous system is little tensed ....

JK: Wht abt his breathing??

DOC: There is no problem i will give him one injection and he can rest he will be little okay by tomorrow.....

(When tae heard abt the injection he looked at jk and jk noded his head to doc saying tht he agreed for the injection)

TAE: I..... Don't....... Want......

JK: U don't want injection???

(Tae noded his head)

DOC: Sir pls understand u need to take it.... Otherwise ur condition might get worse.... I promise it wont hurt you.....

(Tae shooked his head and looked at jk witj tears in eyes)

JK: oh!!! Tae!!! .... Shhh!! Wht happened..... Calm down i will be here and it won't hurt ok??

(Tae tears slipped down on his cheeks as he shook his head)

DOC: I guess he has a phobia of hospital and injection??......

(Jk furrowed his eyebrows and looked at tae and said)

JK: Tae... Pls for me ok.... It won't hurt..

(Tae did not say anything so jk hugged him and tae hugged him back weakly and silently cried..)

JK: Shhh! Its okay .... Doc u can continue....

(Doc noded his head and rubbed the cotton on tae arm and tae started crying)

TAE: No... .. Pls.......

(Then doc injected him and jk was comforting him)

JK: Shhh..... Its ok.... Its done.....

(Then doc was done and took his leave then jk told one of the guards to send the doc till the gate.... He looked at tae)

JK: hey.... Calm down.... Its done... Now take rest ok??

(Tae noded his head and laid down jk was abt to go to kitchen to make him some warm soup when tae called him)

TAE: Kookie pls don't leave.....

JK: I am not going anywhere... Just let me get u some warm soup...

(Tae noded and jk went and prepared the soup and feed tae and went back to keep the dishes and came back to tae)

JK: Now sleep ok? I will be here only.... Call me if u need anything....

(Then he made tae laid down..)

TAE: Sleep beside me plss... .

(Jk smiled and laid beside him and tae came near jk and hugged him tightly and jk asked)

JK: do u feel better now??

TAE: Hmm...

(Jk started to stroke his hair softly and patted his back which helped tae to sleep peacefully)

(Jk saw tae was sleeping so he made him laid on the bed and went to the balcony to make a call)

ON THE PHONE

JK: Hlo suga hyung??

SUGA: Wht happened y did u call me now???

JK: Suga hyung i want u to trace who served the coffee to tae at eve today at the company and i want u to get me tht person and ask yeonie he will help u cause he is tae P. A

SUGA: I will do it but .... Wht happened to tae is he alright...

JK: No hyung... (He said wht happened to tae)

SUGA: Omg..... Ok take care of him....

(Jk hung the call and he called jimin)

JIMIN: wht happened jk u called me 2am ....??

JK: (said everything happened to tae) jimin hyung i want u to help me to get tae to hospital and i need to ask u some questions also...

JIMIN: Okay... I will be there at 8:30 am in ur house??

JK: Ya sure hyung....

(Then jk hunged the call and went near tae and saw tht he was breathing normally and was was sleeping peacefully... He smiled and laid beside him and tae again hugged jk and they both fell asleep)

HOPE U ENJOYED THE STORY... SRY FOR ANY MISTAKES..... 💜💜

TO BE CO CONTINUED.....