CHAPTER 15.

(Jk made tae to sleep and jimin was on mobile)

JK: Hyung tae is sleeping... Take care of him for few min i just have to make a call if he wakes up then call me ok?

JIMIN: Sure kookie don't worry u can go...

(Then jk went out of the room and called suga)

JK : Hyung did u get any information..

SUGA: Yeah it was a boy... And we bought him here.... We tried many ways but he is not saying anything.

JK: ughh!!! This ppl

SUGA: Cant u come??

JK: hyung i won't be able to come for at least 4-5 days cause tae i admitted in hospital and he wants me near him...

SUGA: Ok. I understand..

(After the call jk went inside the room)

JIMIN: Wht happened kookie u looked so Stressed?

JK: It's nothing hyung.... Idk who did this to tae..... U know when he came home all weak and pale and when he started to breath heavily... I got s-soo wo-worried.....

JIMIN: Shhh.... Kookie calm down he is fine now.... He will nrml in few days.....i know u got scared but don't worry nothing happened to him....

(Jk just noded his head and looked at tae who was sleeping peacefully)

JK: Hyung u live alone right??

JIMIN: Yeah y?

JK: Hyung after tae get discharged y don't u shift into our house for somedays.... If i have to go somewhere then i cant leave tae alone....

JIMIN: Yeah no problem.... I will live with u all for some days...

JK: Tq hyung....

(After 5 days tae was discharged he was scared all the time but as jk was near him he felt safe and secure and jk also never left him and now jimin shifted into taekook house as jk said him and now jk was happy tht tae is recovering and both jk and suga are trying very hard to know who was behind tae and who wanted to hurt his tae)

AT HOME

TAE: Kookie!!!!

(Jk and jimin were actually cooking lunch in the kitchen when he heard tae scream he almost runned to the room and slammed open which starled tae and jk asked)

JK: Wht happened..... Are u okay??

TAE: Y-yeah.... I just called u....

(Jk stood there with a blank expression he was angry but he was silent so tht he doesn't scold tae and make him sad)

JK: y did u call me?

TAE: I am hungry......

JK: Okay.... Lunch is ready lets go...

(Jk picked tae in bridal style.... Tae can walk but not for long time so jk caries him...)

(After few days tae completely cured and now he was all fine and started to go to the company too jk and Jimin were happy and after somedays Jimin said he wanna go back home.... Jk thanked him and jimin sometimes come to taekook house for spending time....)

(Tae just now came back to from the company and jk said)

JK: Go... Fresh up and come then we will have our dinner...

(Before jk could go tae pulled him and jk bumped into tae then tae said)

TAE: Tq..

JK: Y?

TAE: For taking care of me... Alwys being on my side and caring for me.... U left all ur work just to take care of me....

JK: U don't have to thank me for tht.... Its my duty and also u r first priority so i would always keep u first no matter wht happens....

TAE: I am really very lucky to have u on my life....

JK: Me as well....

TAE: I wanna ask u something...

(Jk noded his head)

TAE: Didn't u feel childish and weird after u got to know my phobia and when u got to know tht i kinda act clingy at tht times....

JK: No cause its ok to have phobia.....so its fine and abt u being little clingy..... Its ok cause u look so cute with innocent face

TAE: Hmmm....

(Then tae freshed up and they both ate their dinner with small chitchats and enjoying it everything seems perfect for them but they dont know tht their are gonna face something bad....)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE STORY.... SRY FOR MISTAKES💜💜
NEXT CHP IS THE LAST PART...

TO BE CONTINUED....