CHAPTER 13.

NEXT DAY AT MRNG 8:30

(Jimin came to jk house and jimin saw tht tae was sleeping and jk was in the kitchen making breakfast soon jk and jimin sat in living room then jimin said)

JIMIN: Hmm kookie..... I have a hyung who is a very grt doc..... So if u don't mind can we take him there...

JK: Sure hyung.... No problem i just want the best treatment for him.... And i talked to tae dad today and his dad said tht he will manage the company until tae cures completely....

JIMIN: thts gud.... Okay now lets go

JK: Hyung i wanna ask u something??

(Jimin noded his head)

JK: Is tae having any phobia or any fear to injection or hospital cause doc said tht he might have cause he was so scared of injection yesterday tht he ended up crying....

JIMIN: Ya he does... Because of his past incident...

JK: Tell me hyung wht happened??

JIMIN: When he was 6 yrs old his mom went out for groceries and his dad was at company and two maids where there at the house tae was playing in his room when he heard gunshots he saw tht someone shooted his two maids on their head we got to know tht they were mafia and they took tae to an abandoned hospital..... He said it looked very creepy then they took him to a room and tied him to the bed and those ppl injected tae one injection which contains drug they were abt to inject again when ur dad came and saved tae and killed everyone ...... After tht incident tae became very silent and down..... And after 1 month he was the same he didn't even talk properly to me and his dad decided to take him to amusement park so tht he can smile again and they went but while coming home---

JK: There car got into an major accident where tae mom died because she saved tae and tae dad was in hospital and was in coma and tht is when ur family took care of him.......

JIMIN: How do u know??

JK: Tae said me only abt the accident when i asked him abt his mom he didn't tell me the mafia incident...

JIMIN: Hmm ok.... So lets go and get him ready and take him to hospital... And kookie he might act like a small child like clingy and all he does tht with the comfortable ppl when he is so much scared of something....

JK: Its ok hyung don't worry abt tht and u can get ready the bags and all i will wake tae up and get him ready....

(Jimin noded his head and jk went to their room and saw tae was up and it was looking like he was searching for someone jk smiled and said)

JK: I am here tae

(Tae immediately looked at jk and sighed and jk helped him in his mrng routine and made him sit on the bed and dried his hair then jk said)

JK: Lets go downstairs.... Jimin hyung is here hmm??

(Tae noded his head and stood up and tried to walk but he couldn't because of weakness and was abt to fall jk caught him and asked in a worried tone)

JK: are u okay?

TAE: i still feel weak .... Sry but i cant walk.....

JK: Hey its ok.... U don't have to say sry...

(Then jk lifted him in bridal style and tae just snuggled in his neck feeling safe....then jk took him down and jimin said)

JIMIN: I guess someone has forgotten his bestfrnd after getting married???

(Tae looked at jimin with a glare and jk chuckled and jimin said)

JIMIN: Ok now come lets go to the hospital or we will miss the appointment...

(Hearing tht tae looked at jk in fear)

JK: Hey..... Calm down i will be there with u.... U remember right we need to do some tests???

(Tae noded his head slowly)

JK: Do u trust me??

(Tae noded his head looking at jk eyes)
JK: Then just trust me..... I will be there.... I won't let anything happen to you ok?

(Tae felt relieved and smiled a little )

TAE: Okay..... I trust u....

JIMIN: Okay okay love birds.... Shall we go now??

JK: HYUNG!!!!

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE STORY..... SRY FOR ANY MISTAKES💜💜

TO BE CONTINUED.....