CHAPTER 9.

(After taekook reached home they freshed up and had their dinner now both of them are in the living room then tae asked)

TAE: So can u tell me now??

JK: Yeah..... I am sry i know tht u need ur P. A for the meeting today but if u would have taken ur P. A today then u would definitely loose tht project which i don't want cause u worked so hard on it.....

TAE: But y do u think like tht??

JK: I said tht Mr. Kang and ur idea were almost matching in the case of show piece right??

(Tae noded his head)

JK: Taehyung belive me ur P. A works for Mr. Kang and Mr. Kang appointed him as ur P. A so tht he can get all the data and ur plans for this project and steal them and afterwards accuse u in front of the board members tht u have steal his idea and ur reputation would go down

TAE: Sry..... But..... How can i trust u (cold tone)

JK: (sighs) well we shld do two things... First see and listen this video..

TAE: What video is this??

JK: This is the video when i came to ur office to give u ur lunch and i was working on ur laptop abt the project as u know we have give to our P. A to complete the copies and all so i gave him the half of the project and he leaked it to Mr. Kang....

TAE: How did u get to know...

JK: As i said i only did the show piece part and said ur P. A tht i completed it and he went down for taking copies.... I followed him and saw tht he took the pics of the file and ideas and sent to some person and then he called the person now watch the video u will get to know.....

TAE STARTED THE VIDEO

(He saw tht his P. A was near the printing machine and he called someone)

P. A: Mr. Kang!!! .......... Yes sir i stealed his project sir.......... And sir he said tht this was his complete project i checked it and saw tht he really ended it......... Tq sir and i will resign after the meeting sir....... Yes sir i will come near u as ur P. A....... Tq sir......

(then he cut the call)

(By this time tae was fuming in anger and was so angry right now and he asked jk in a dangerous tone)

TAE: Is. It. True(cold+dangerous tone)

(Jk guled hard and said shuttering)

JK: T-tae pls c-calm down u a-are s-caring me.......

(Tae closed his eyes and ruffled his hair in frustration and said)

TAE: I am sry now tell me this is true???

JK: One min tae can u give me ur phone

(Tae gave his mobile to kookie and jk dailed the security guard and kept at loud speaker)

S.G: Yes sir!!!

JK: Send me the cc tv footage of two days ago afternoon of Mr. Kim assistant after clip near printer....

S.G: Yes sir.... Will be sending u in a min....

(Then after sometime they saw the video and tae said)

TAE: He is calling for his own death.....But then how did u change the idea and all did it in right time??
JK: I copied the other half in another file and only showed him the first half after tht i merged two of them and made the report and i showed u the real file wait a min here..

(Jk goes to the room and came back with two files and gave tae and said)

JK: The brown file is urs which is the real project and the blue file is the one with half project which ur P. A took the copy.....

TAE: U r so intelligent....

(Jk blushed a little suddenly tae hugged jk and said)

TAE: Tq so much for doing all ur hardwork on this and made me get this contract......

JK: Its ok.... Even i will be happy seeing u happy so y not i do a little hardwork hmm??

TAE: hmm .... well now i will fire him...

JK: No tae don't do tht....

TAE: Why??

JK: Ahh!! Just join me in ur office na i wanna play with him and then u can fire him(smirks)

TAE: Sure as u wish (smirks).... But be careful...

(Jk only noded his head)

JK: Ha tae i wanna tell u one thing..

(Tae noded his head)

JK: While u were in meeting i finished the whole short summary of ur project...

TAE: You were tht confident huh??

JK: Ofc.... Cause it is made by jungkook so yeah.....

TAE: Ok ok now come lets sleep....

(Jk noded his head and they both went to sleep)

HOPE U ALL LIKED THE STORY....... SRY IF THERE WERE ANY MISTAKES... 💜💜

                             TO BE CONTINUED.......