CHAPTER °15°

It didn't take long for Zhi Ruo and Ravel to traverse out of the bustling streets. As they walked, the scenery had changed, the shops and stalls that were opened were gone by the time they had turned to a street. Instead, there were huge gates and walls that lined up. Guards and occasional maids were going in and out of these gates.

Ravel was leading Zhi Ruo to a place that was in a relatively quiet environment. The place was well over double the size of the mansions that they passed through.

Ravel opened the large gate rather easily and he closed it with equal smoothness, Letting Zhi Ruo in.

The first thing that Zhi Ruo saw wasn't the walls of her new mansion but a fountain that didn't have water spraying out of it. She barely took a glance at it before following Ravel into the path of the house.

Unlike the usual courtyards, the architecture of the mansion was not like it. Instead it was made out of one building that looked alot more like a hybrid between a castle and a mid century school building.

"I'm still impressed how you manage to obtain this building with such a low price." Amazed Zhi Ruo praised Ravel as she looked around the spacious amount of space that wasn't occupied.

"Nothing like a little misconception couldn't do." Ravel smiled.

Zhi Ruo pretended not to hear anything when she heard how Ravel had managed to do it.

They walked inside, all the furniture was gone and it was just an empty building for the time being.

"How would I fill up this house?" Zhi Ruo decided to ponder. Then she suddenly brightened up.

"Ravel! How would this mansion look like if I decorate it with Jades?" The look on Zhi Ruo's face looked like she was very excited to what she was saying.

Ravel not getting what Zhi Ruo was saying tilted his head silently. "What do you mean master?" He asked.

"Wood that is filled with large amounts of Qi, or in an environment rich in Qi, the wood would become jade. Or better yet, it would be filled with Qi that can be used in cultivation." Zhi Ruo explained. "If we take a wooden furniture with great craftsmanship, and put it in one of my dimensions it could turn into a wooden Qi jade."

Zhi Ruo explained with great pride of having the lotus dimensions. "Not only would this be possible to do, the Jade furniture is also very valuable in terms of cultivation. Just having a piece of it in a house can make the air cleaner, it can even attract more Qi and can have a healing effect to those who's near it! Imagine having many of it around here wouldn't it be great?"

Ravel stopped and pondered over Zhi Ruo's words. "As long as it doesn't burden master's body then it is ok. Would you like me to buy furniture? Of course I would only buy from a master craftsman. Master's house should only be furnished with the best things."

"That would be best," Zhi Ruo smiled upon hearing Ravel. "Now tell me, how many room are their in this house?"

Smiling Ravel answered. "There should be 100 guest rooms, 2 master bed room in the west and east side of the mansion, a ballroom, a dining room, and a large kitchen." Listing all the rooms Ravel added. "theres a large area in the back of the mansion, perfect for a greenhouse, there is also a garden but by now it would be untamed. And the maid's quarters."

"Ah, also choose a room for yourself Ravel. You can demolish two guest rooms and make it into one if you want." Seeing Ravel nod, Zhi Ruo lightly nodded too. "Is there a bathroom a bathroom around here by any chance?" Zhi Ruo asked, suddenly remembering her bathroom in the Liu estate.

"There should be a bathroom, on the master bedroom's and a few of the guest rooms." Nodding, Ravel pointed at a direction.

"Is it convenient to use them?"