CHAPTER °8°

:::

[" I'm gonna stop you right there... don't you fuckin approach me.]

:::

___________________________________________

The figure of Zhi Ruo covered from head to toe with a Cloak, left Liu Qi Sen's room without making a single noise. The servants stationed outside the room yawed unaware what disaster would befall them after Zhi Ruo's actions.

Zhi Ruo's heels didn't even make a sound as she padded along the neatly trimmed grass on the courtyard. She easily bypassed guards that were doing their rounds and was able to stealthily slip outside the Liu Fu. Although her actions were sluggish due to the fact that she had used up most of her reserves. She was successful in getting out.

Once outside of the Liu estate, she followed a carriage with markings of the Liu Fu's kitchen. The late owner of this body was scared, very scared. So scared to even go outside the Liu Fu. And thus didn't even know what the outside world look like. Zhi Ruo could only follow the carriage and head out to the town herself.

When the bustling capital greeted her, did she finally see what the charm of an ancient bustling capital looked like. Though she didn't see any high skyscrapers or window glasses and cars. But the charming ancient streets matched up to the charm of modern society.

She looked around, people didn't look at her weirdly. Because Zhi Ruo certainly wasn't the only one with a suspicious outfit. Many could find someone similar to Zhi Ruo hiding their own identify. That was why Zhi Ruo moved unhindered. She looked around and asked a few people for directions to the nearest decent pawn shop. They treated Zhi Ruo as a fellow traveler and happily pointed the way.

She made her way to the nice building and was greeted by a young man. Zhi Ruo could tell that that the man didn't study any cultivation and followed him. She took a look around curious as to how they would do business.

If she was certain about how the currency works then it was like this.

1,000 copper coins = 1 small silver coin
1,000 small Silver coins = 1 Silver coin
1,000 Silver coins = 1 small Gold coin
1,000 small Gold coins = 1 Gold coin
1,000 Gold coins = 1 small crecent coin
1,000 small Crecent coins= 1 Crecent coin

These coins could also be Copper paper, Small silver paper, Silver paper, small Gold paper and so on and so forth

A small family could live comfortably for a whole year with just with 500 copper papers. And so a gold coin would let them live comfortably for a lifetime.

But among cultivators, it wasn't money currency that they trade. They trade life span. Which can be traded for many valuable things.

So with that in mind she confidently sat on a beautifully carved wooden chair. She waited for the trader to arrive.

"Sir, please wait for the trader to arrive. If the sir could understand, then this one shall take his leave." The guy that guided Zhi Ruo, didn't dare disrespect the person who had hidden their face. He even mistook Zhi Ruo as a male and called him sir. She didn't try and correct the small mistake and let it be.

Her eyes shifted the moment a middle age man came into the corners of her vision. With him he brought a cup of tea for Zhi Ruo presumably. He smiled and he approached the table that Zhi Ruo was seated.

" This one greets dear costumer." He humbly cupped his fist and directly sat down after Zhi Ruo nodded her head. He went straight into the point and asked what Zhi Ruo wanted to trade.