CHAPTER °1°

:::
Zhi Ruo disappeared only to re-apear on a whole new universe.
:::

_____________________________________

Zhi Ruo's POV

The searing headache was not yet dissolved, even after that strange flash of light. The light sucked me in before I could even go to my dimension. I let out an audible groan and sat up.

I let my hands wonder around me, seeing that I can't open my eyes yet without flinching. I felt a flimsy clothe covering me and my weakened body. I opened my eyes to try and reach for the phone to call my secretary.

When the sight greeted me was a rundown ceiling, holes littered the flimsy wood. I was surprised was an understatement, I was panicking, losing my composure.

I bolted from the place where I have been laying, but before I could register anything. Memories flashed through my mind, memories that aren't mine.

Then realization dawned on me. I have been transmagrated in a different world.

"Liu... Zhi Ruo.... Urgh.." I muttered to myself. As events keep passing through my mind.

Finally about half an incense later the pain had subsided. And I was able to regain my bearings.

The body that I have been transferred to was called Liu Zhi Ruo. She had been the eldest Xiaojie of the General Lui of the west. But despite having the tittle of an respected eldest Xiaojie of the Liu's, she has been bullied, tortured and made slave by her step mother the concubine of General Liu, or should I say father.

She- I have been the daughter of Ye Yu Yan. Who was the second daughter of Ye Gu Shi the head of the Ye clan, a fairly neutral clan who was been around long before Guan Wie empire has been built.

Ye Yu Yan had died due to unknown reason leaving me to a man she had fallen in love with. That man was my father Liu Wu Yin. She also left me with her dowry, but the dowry that was said to be mine was in the hands of Liu Su Yang, my step mother. And I never saw the light of the riches.

It was obvious that the love of my mother and father was one-sided. Right after my fathe- no General Liu married my mother as the head wife he took Liu Su Yang as his concubine is less than eight days.

"Tch," I looked around me to see that I am laying in an sorry excuse of an bed. In a room that only consist of a desk and a chest.

Liu Su Yang has two daughters named Lui Ya Ren and Liu Qi Sen. But despite being born as Shu daughters, they were given the luxury as the Eldest Xiaojie should have. They were pampered and spoiled unlike me.

It irks me that I have been reduced to this low life.

I stood up from the itchy bed and staggered to the desk. I pulled out the drawer looking for the copper mirror that the me had stolen. I saw it. It was wrapped in a clothe hidden on the back side of the drawer. I hummed in satisfaction.

I had my engagement broken not long with the son of the right Minister. The reason? I was said to be too ugly, and weak to be his bride, he declared that without even meeting me. Wu Ling He is seen to be one of the best, and supposedly I was unfit for him.

And the Liu Fu celebrated as if it was an holiday.

I took out the mirror and held it with my bony hands. The arm that was supporting my hands was covered in bruises both big, new and old. Luckily there was no injuries just bruises that turned yellow and purple.