CHAPTER °6°

:::

["Smiling at someone who hates you cause you're a vicious little bitch."]

:::

_________________________________

Zhi Ruo's POV

I looked around, I have done what the best I could at the moment to make this room at least look a bit decent and not look like some beggar chose to live in a abandoned courtyard. But the more that I think about it, the past owner of this body truly has Terrible luck. The aftermath of her just leaving, and me replacing her also made me want to laugh.

On the first day their was a man trying to rape and kill me, on the second day just when I just done meditating. Their is already a servant trying to kill me with poison. Truly very bad luck.

I sat on my knees beside the bed, and closed my eyes yet again. This time I searched through the dimension that contained food, throughout the whole seconds of looking in, my Qi was starting to get strained. I could only snatch the first thing that came within arms reach. And that was a bucket of chicken wings.

I helped the bucket in my hands and drooled over the greasy food. "Mmn how long did I last ate some foods from fast food chains? Mnm nevermind that." I shook my head and bit on the juicy chicken wing. I hummed in delight and finished the whole bucket in seconds, a pity that wasn't a healthy breakfast but who cares.

I carelessly threw the paper bucket on the side after licking it dry. I wiped my mouth off handedly, and licked the tips on my fingers. Looking around, there was still some space. So I decided to do some yoga while multitasking on recovering my lost Qi. The flow of the energy was smoothened quite a bit because of the poses I did so recovering was easier then I thought.

5 minutes and 30 seconds later I completed on my last pose with some amount of difficulty.

I disposed the white outerwear, and the cloth in my face was long gone. Revealing the sunken cheeks of this miss."What do I need next? A bath would be nice. But I need to have some clothes that I could wear after I used these all up." I felt the fabric of the shirt between my hands.

My face scrunched up after thinking about what to do next. " But transferring all the bolts of fabric, threads, sewing equipments and clothing on the replicating dimension would be a bit hard on my current level." I touched where my dantian would have been. And shrugged. "Well might start transferring now. Or else I won't have time later." Declaring that to myself I sat on the empty space that I just practiced yoga on and sat on a lotus position.

And so I let the lotus dimensions ability enclosed my body, and snooped around the dimension where I stored all of my daily and designer work necessities. I hastily opened an replicating dimension and started stuffing all the things in there. Lifting and throwing all the things on the void behind was amazing experience I never knew I had to go through.

I have only two minutes in time in transferring things, while opening two dimensions while my body was inside one. Two minutes and 20 seconds would be the max and I would collapse. Keeping the time in mind I madly threw everything that I got my hands on, I didn't worry that the things would get damaged because as long as they are in this storage dimension the pay wont be damaged from me.

1min 40sec....

I looked at the small bolts of fabric that piled up like a mountain. All of them was a sample that every company sent and tried to partner up with my company. Those samples ended up piling here and stacking up. Clicking my tongue at my past self while frantically clawing all of those and made it fell into the designated area of the replicating dimension, made myself blush in embarrassment at how I'm rushing things while looking like a monkey.