Chapter °23°

Zhi Ruo hummed non-committedly, and she moved her cup lightly. "If Liu Bai Pan did not create such unnecessary ruckus she would've been the one managing the entire Liu Fu. But now she has to suffer confinement and punishment." She tapped on the table out of habit.

"By now the entire Liu Fu should be in a disarray, it would be foreseeable that the servants would be very unpleased by how the management affair is under the head Steward and Mama. That would create a chasms between such factions inside the Fu." She cupped her cheeks as she said to Ravel. "You see, Liu Su Yang was such a vicious woman that she did not trust even the stewards, mama and servants in the Fu. So she made a competition between them making the head Steward and Mama watch each other's back while trying to one up each other."

Zhi Ruo chuckled, "This created a hostile environment that benefited only the general, Concubine Liu Su Yang and her Shu daughters. Simultaneously, the hate that directed to me by Su Yang would be multiplied by the servants now that they were eager to curry favor from Liu Su Yang and her little Shu daughters." She shrugged, "And by an extension, it should also be extended to Bai Pan who is now threatening Liu Su Yang's position."

"That means that second concubine is reaaallly having a bad time right now." A smile was playing on Ravel's lips as he said that. Zhi Ruo pretended not see the sadistic glee on Ravel's eyes.

"A bad time would be an understatement, now that I am not there and Liu Su Yang is bed ridden, and their master is incapable of even standing. The only way to one up each other is to torment the item of Liu Su Yang's hatred. Now, normally that would've been me, but Im now out of the picture temporarily so now it would just be Liu Bai Pan." Zhi Ruo lets out a smile as she looked upon the distance.

"Liu Bai Pan would be lucky if she got out of the confinement with just scars you know." She flicked her hand mischievously.

"Speaking of which, Liu Bai Pan was a nice little treat for my plans. Originally, I wanted her to be my sheild when the time came that the general, Concubine and Shu daughters collapse. She would've been the object of attention and torment. Because when they collapsed I would've been the one who is rightfully in charge of the Liu Fu." She said to Ravel as she was conspiring something.

"I wanted to reform the entire Liu Fu, while Liu Bai Pan is acting my meat sheild until I decided that I would heal the general and the other people that collapsed."

"Wait, was it master the one who poisoned them?" Ravel suddenly realized something.

"Yep! It was me, I did it out of pettiness and it ended something that was worth taking advantage off." Zhi Ruo hummed. "Now where was I— ah yes. After those people are healed by me, or by some doctor that I would've been forced to call upon. The entire Liu Fu would've been under my control." She sighed almost pityingly. "But I didn't expect for the grandfather that I haven't met all my life to suddenly appear and take me. Not that I minded of course, that place was trash."

"That means most of the plans you made didn't come into fruition because of the factor that is called your grandfather." Ravel hummed thoughtfully. "Do master want me to do something about it?" Ravel asked only to be met by a forehead flick by Zhi Ruo.

"Nah, but now I can't do anything freely about the general and his godforsaken concubines now that I am far away. But leaving them bedridden and in confinement should be enough as a temporary farwell gift." Zhi Ruo gulped down the rest of her tea.

"The head servants right now should be rightfully delighted by now, suddenly being handed such a opportunity. They are probably rolling in high class food and clothes." Ravel thought aloud.