★彡[ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ]彡★

[ɴᴀᴍᴇ]

Diana King

[ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ]

Bright golden eyes that glimmer/shine/glow once they are hit by the sunlight or moonlight. Especially moonlight.

Long silky black hair that reaches the middle of her back. When using the ODM Gear or any other time when she doesn't want it in her face, she ties it into a ponytail while two strands of her hair dangle from either side of her face

Soft peach coloured skin that always seems to glow and is about five feet and sive inches.

[~Something like this~]

[~Or this~]

[~You may choose which one you like the most

[~You may choose which one you like the most. Art work is not mine~]

[ᴀɢᴇ]

Year 847: 12 years old

Year 850: 15 years old

[ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ]

Tomboy: She was always one to always get her hands dirty from doing farm work to fighting bullies. She had read that women were supposed to stay home and do the house work whereas the men would go out and hunt for the family but she never believed any of that. Because of the community she lived in, she never ceased the opportunity to go out to the farm and help others with the work.

Selfless: If it ever came to a time when she would either sacrifice herself and another, she would always choose herself to be sacrificed. From a young age, her mother always taught her to help others even if they say no or are very stubborn.

Open hearted: When meeting her for the first time, you may naturally think that she is cold and selfish from her face. Almost all the time a cold, blank look is adorned on her face making it seem that she doesn't care. But if you have the time, or the courage, to go back and talk to her you will find that she just has a hard time expressing who she is. Her mother told her displaying her emotions to random people will make her a target for their cruelness. Diana is a open hearted person but hides it under a façade to protect herself. She also gets very flustered when people compliment her because no one used to recognize her skills when she was younger, so having people acknowledging what she can do makes Diana embarrassed.

Honest: No matter the situation, she will always tell the truth unless absolutely necessary. She may say it bluntly as if she wants to hurt your feelings but in truth she just says what's necessary. This is one of the traits most people like about Diana.

Smart: Diana was always reading books from the age of four. From fairytales to research books, she would stay up late, hanging on each word of the page until it was taken away by her mother for her to finally sleep. This expanded her knowledge greatly and was able to memorize certain sentences in books she had read and their pages. When in a predicament, she assesses the situation from every possible angle then comes up with the solution. She despises when she doesn't have a lot of information to come by in a problem.

Leadership: She is a natural born leader. She has that voice that is able to lead and is able to assess a problem quickly enough to give an order. Diana is also known for given advice on rough subjects. She is very patient and listens keenly on what they have to say before she gives them an answer.

[ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴇꜱ]

#######

Human

***** *******

[ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ]

~[Confident by Demi Lovato]~

~[Tomboy by Destiny Rogers]~

~[Salute by Little Mix]~

~[Queen by Loren Gray]~

~[Princess doesn't cry by Aviva]~

~[Wonder Woman by Lion Babe]~

~[You Don't Own Me by Lesley Gore]~

~[No Scrubs by TLC]~

~[God Is A Woman by Ariana Grande]~

~[Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande]~

~[Run the World by Beyoncé]~

[~You may comment what other song suits her or you, which to recap is a strong, independent and wise girl~]