★圡[᎘ʀᎏʟᎏɢ᎜ᎇ]圡★

Long ago, a few years after Ymir Fritz had obtained the power of the Founding Titan and was pregnant with her first child, Maria Fritz, a female warrior spy who was sent to obtain information on the Eldian Empire rescued Ymir and took her to her homeland.

The homeland of the soldier was known as the Amazon Island.

The island made up of strong trained warrior women who kept males as their slaves. They worship Artemis, who is the goddess of the Hunt, the Wilderness, the Moon and chastity. On the island of the Amazons, if a woman wishes to conceive, a male slave is given to them. If a female child is born, they get to be kept and trained as a warrior like the rest but if a male child is born, he is taken to the temple of Artemis as the priests of the temple decipher what the goddess wants the child to do.

When Ymir arrived at the island, the queen immediately welcomed her not because she held the power of the Founder Titan but because Artemis was also the goddess of Maidens and she says to always help those in need.

During the period she was there, Ymir learned what it meant to be happy, She observed the happy families roam around during the day, people coming together to help one another, mothers and their children up and about and at night when they would come together for a family meal and discuss the day's events.

Even the queen herself was kind. In fact she was the opposite of Karl Fritz, Unlike her 'husband' or king, she cared for her child and would always walk around the town with her, giving solutions to the problems that were needed.

A few days after Maria was born, Ymir desperately wanted to stay with her new acquaintances on the island but she knew that it would only bring harm to the peaceful women, even though she knew they'd be able to protect themselves, she didn't want to cause trouble. So she decided to award them for their kindness. She wished to give them something to protect their homeland because she knew sooner or later, the Eldian Empire will try to conquer them and turn them into slaves.

Luckily, her wish was heard. The next day, the great goddess of the hunt, Artemis, descended from the heavens of Olympus to allow Ymir to help her people. Apollo, Artemis' twin brother, had prophesied about the 13-year curse bestowed upon those who will inherit the power of the Titans. Not wanting that to happen to the Amazons, Artemis changed the future for her people but allowed the future for Ymir to continue.

Taking the blood of Ymir Fritz and combined it with the blood of her father Zeus, the King of the Universe and Sky, she gave birth to a new titan. A titan who could give their power by allowing someone to take the blood of the holder and still be able to live without any life limits.

It was named the Amazonian Titan.

It was given to the queen's eldest daughter to not only guide her people along with her mother but when war ever came to harm their island, the queen would lead the people as their shield, warrior and leader.

After a couple of days, The Amazons had built a boat for Ymir to return home safely. She promised to never tell a soul about the island or the new titan for it would only bring chaos and war from those who'd want to obtain it for themselves.

Just like she had promised, Ymir never told anyone about anything that had happened in the past few months and endured through King Fritz's torture as he tried to get her to explain what happened to her over the past months. She was silent and that secret followed her to the grave.

.

.

.

We all know what happened to her after she died protecting the king from dying, right? Karl Fritz, made her daughters, Maria, Rose and Sina, eat the corpse of their mother and her powers then split into what we know as the Nine Titans.

The Founder Titan

The Colossus Titan.

The Armored Titan.

The Female Titan.

The Attack Titan.

The Cart Titan.

The Beast Titan.

The Jaw Titan.

The War Hammer Titan.

Though everybody seemed not to know that there was another type of Titan who descended from Ymir Fritz herself for that power was hidden from the world to avoid any war or chaos. 

So what exactly would happen if it came out of hiding?

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 || 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐊!𝐎𝐂DÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu