★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

"So I finally get to see you in person, Colossus Titan." I said to myself as I looked into its beady little eyes. I could hear people gasp and scream around me, which made me ran forward as I tied my long black hair into a ponytail and wrapped my blue scarf netaly around my neck.

'So much for a peaceful and boring day.' I thought to myself as I fired an anchor of my ODM Gear into a building before maneuvering myself high into the air. I flew through the town in hopes of getting near the gigantic beast when the sound of a crash filled my ears.

I turned my head towards it and was shocked to see that the Colossus Titan had yet again kicked a hole through the wall, a hole big enough for a titan to enter. I gritted my teeth as I landed on a rooftop. On one hand, I was near the wall and I was sure that I would have been able to reach it in time but on the other was the titans near the wall would be able to enter and there would be no telling how long before other soldiers come to rescue them.

I looked back and forth between the titan and the hole, trying to decide which was the better option. After a few moments, I decided to help those near the wall. There was no guarantee that the Colossus Titan wouldn't appear again. So I'd have another chance to kill it. If I had chosen the former option, some lives would be lost in the process.

I turned body towards the direction of the hole and zoomed towards it. I could already hear and feel the thudding of titan steps coming towards the broken wall. I landed on the floor and quickly ran towards it, my long black hair flapping in the air.

When I reached, I scanned the area. People were shouting and pointing at the oncoming titans as children screamed and ran back home to tell their parents. I climbed onto a high chimney and whistled loudly, successfully gaining all their attention.

"Listen up!" I shouted. "Take what you need and head over to the barracks and gate entrances! Don't take anything unnecessary! Move orderly so that no one gets hurt!" I instructed as people immediately began to run home and pack a few things. I think they didn't care that I was still a fresh graduate. A person who came to help them and dressed almost identically the the official regiment's uniform was good enough for them.

I turned my head towards the hole, my grip on my blades tightening as I saw the first titan walking through it. It was a ten meter titan, with slanted eyes and brown hair and a rigid mustache. Without hesitation, I began to run forward and fired my wired to a tall building nearby and I flew into the air.

Due to the sound of my ODM Gear made the titan look up. I could have sworn that its creepy and disgusting smile widened a bit. I attached my anchors to its eyes, making the humanoid creature lift its arms and begin waving them in the air, trying to see if I was nearby.

I scoffed and maneuvered myself to the back of its neck. I raised my blades and swung them to the side, easily slicing the nape before it fell down as smoke emitted from its body. I looked down at my uniform and I gritted my teeth in disgust when I saw the titan's blood on my clothes and blades.