★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

After a couple of minutes, another green flare was shot into the sky indicating the exercise was over. Diana yawned and stood up from her cross legged position and made her way towards the direction of where the flare came from.

'Odd.' The golden eyed female thought to herself. 'I haven't seen anyone ever since the group disbanded. Did they perhaps forget the way or maybe they lost their sense of direction? '

"Oi." She heard a voice from behind her. Diana turned around and saw the short black haired man and the brunette who had jumped on her earlier.

"Yes?" The girl replied monotonously.

"We haven't properly introduced ourselves!" The brunette, cheerfulness evident in her tone. "My name is Hanji Zoe and this shorty in Levi Ackerman, Humanity's Strongest Soldier.

[~Cue the fangirls screams~]

Levi swiftly took out his swords and swung them at Hanji, fortunately they dodged them.

[~BATTLE FOR INFORMATION! ALL SOLDIERS, REPORT! WE HAVE TO FIND OUT THE GENDER OF SQUAD LEADER HANJI ZOE! BATTLE IN THE COMMENTS! BATTLE....BEGIN!~]

"So, Diana right?" Hanji asked as they turned to face the noirette in question.

"Indeed. That is my name." She replied simply as she continued to fly through the trees, turning her gaze away from the pair.

"Where did you learn that move you did earlier?" Hanji asked.

"My mother taught me." The golden eyes female replied.

"Wow then she must be an excellent fighter." Hanji said, trying to keep the conversation going.

"She is." Diana replied as she continued to dodge the trees in her way. 'I'm losing gas.' She thought to herself before she scanned the area. Luckily, another person from before, the taller of the two blondes, flying towards them from behind.

Diana's golden orbs watched as he attached his anchors on a large tree ahead of the girl. Without wasting a moment, she jumped onto the wire and ran swiftly and quickly on it, which surprised the trio of adults.

"Thanks." Diana said as she jumped onto the bark of the tree and maneuvered herself forward, using her leg strength to push herself forward. She landed on another tree and continued to jump from tree to tree without showing any slip up.

"Wow..." Hanji muttered to herself as she looked at the golden eyed cadet as she ran from tree to tree and occasionally running on their branches. After a couple of minutes, the group arrived at the campgrounds. Diana jumped off a branch and landed perfectly on the ground making the people around her shocked.