★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ]彡★

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

After that encounter, I ran around the market, hoping to find a good stand to but potatoes for Mrs. Wilson. Luckily I was able to find a stand in a short amount of time. She said I didn't need to but a lot because she didn't usually cook potatoes often so they would just rot in the kitchen.

I chose nice good ones for her and asked the vendor how much. It was affordable from the amount of money Mrs. Wilson had given me. I gave them the money and walked away, wanting to get back to the house as soon as possible.

As I was walking back, I saw three members of the Military Police sitting down and drinking alcohol while they played cards instead of doing their jobs. I shook my head disappointedly at their actions. Not wanting to stick around any longer, I began to walk away but soon stopped after she heard a bit of their conversation.

"Did you hear that those Scouts are planning another exhibition?" One of them said.

"Seriously, again?" Another chimed in as he picked up his glass and drank the liquid.

"They should just shut down the regiment. It's a waste of time and resources." The other male chimed.

"Yeah, we're better off closing the gates than opening them every time and risk getting caught by those titans." The first one piped up.

'No we're better off getting rid of you bums because all you do is slack and off and not give a damn about anybody else but yourself!' I thought angrily as I stormed off angrily.

'Control yourself Diana.' A voice said in my head making me stop again. 'You mustn't listen to their words. Do not forget why I brought you into this world.' It continued to say.

"Right." I mumbled to myself as I made my way back to the house I dare call home.

'One month from now there will be a sign up for those who want to join the military. Join the ################. It will help you complete what you came here to do.' It finished making me look up at the evening sky. I knew who was talking to me yet I didn't. It was always there when I needed advice on trivial things I couldn't solve, which was rare. It was comforting to hear the voice again even though it was only from inside my head.

Soon, I arrived at the house. I used the key Mr. Wilson had given me to open the door and enter. I wiped my shoes on the rug and entered the kitchen. Mrs. Wilson was cutting up vegetables for dinner. She turned to look at me and smiled softly as she wiped her hands on the red apron she was wearing.

"Welcome back. I was wondering when you'd come back." She said as she walked up to me.

"Sorry I took so long." I said as I handed her the potatoes. She took them and headed to the sink.