★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ]彡★

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]

"This is awesome! This is the first time I've been in one of the walled cities!" Connie exclaimed as they walked through the crowd alongside the other cadets. 

"They'll be lot's of tasty foods to eat!" Sasha chimed in. 

"Hey Diana, you said you live in Trost, right?" Armin asked as the golden eyed female looked around boredly at the townspeople.

"Yes." She answered simply and kept her gaze forward. "Are the villages outside the walls really that different?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's less commotion and less stuff to do back home and here is so lively." Connie answered as Sasha nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Hey you guys." Jean called out making the rest of the group look at him. "If you join the City Guard, you can stay here as long as you like. I'll come visit and see how you're doing when I'm in the Military Police." After saying this, the boy began to laugh making Sasha and Connie cringe while Armin and Marco just look at him. Diana glanced at him blankly before looking at the buildings passing by.

"Hey..." Armin began to say. "Where exactly is your house Jean?"

"Does it matter?" Jean answered his question with his own, obviously trying to evade it.

"Are you going to pop home?" Marco asked. "Thomas said he was planning to."

"Hey Diana where do your parents live?" Sasha asked as she slowed down to walk beside the noirette.

"Their house is beside the wall since Mr. Wilson works as a doctor and often goes into Wall Sina." Diana answered.

"Mr. Wilson? You don't call them mom or dad?" Connie asked as he walked backwards.

"There are her adoptive parents. She used to live in Shiganshina and was abandoned in Wall Maria before they found her." Armin answered for her and she nodded in gratitude. "Still though, I bet they'll be happy to see you. You too Jean!"

"Shut it! Just drop it!" Jean shouted angrily which made everyone silent. They continued to walk towards their destination while Diana hummed a silent tune, not bothered by the sudden silence. 

★彡[ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]彡★

"Listen closely you pigs!" The booming voice of the Commandant filled the air. "Training for the anticipated attack on Trost will take place shortly!"

'Why Trost specifically?' Diana asked herself. "Does he assume that's where the Colossus will attack next?'

"The commanding officer of the southern region, Commander Pixis, will also be in attendance! Show him how you farmyard pigs...have transformed into soldiers over the past two years!" He finished his speech before all the cadets saluted and went to prepare.