★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ]彡★

[~HEY! Sorry I haven't been updating. So I bring you a new long chapter with along with a new book. For those who loved Monster High or still do. I'll be posting the book either today or tomorrow so be on the lookout. ENJOY!~]

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ

★彡[3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

Everyone stared at Diana in shock while the noirette simply stood in front of the Shinganshina trio with her swords held firmly in her hands.

"Diana..." Eren muttered, bluish-green eyes wide with surprise.

"Out of the way soldier!" Captain Woermann shouted, signaling the other soldiers to raise their weapons to attack. They did so, albeit hesitantly.

"Why do you attack him, captain?" Diana asked, the grip on her sword tight, never faltering.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked angrily. "This man is an enemy to mankind! A titan! He's going to  to end humanity and it is my, no our, job to eliminate these vicious beasts! So I tell you again soldier, get out of the way!"

The noirette stared at the man, her golden eyes boring into his skull, and the man felt as if she was staring directly at his soul. "If this man is a titan sir, then why does he still look human and not attacking us?"

Captain Woermann froze and looked at Eren who was already looking at him. She was right, he indeed looked human. His growth was stunted like many of the other titans known. He was of normal height, average if you will. His green/blue eyes still held that 'human light' in them, and Woermann could see there was fear in his eyes, an emotion of many those monsters could not feel.

Then why was the man planning to kill him? The reason was that his soldiers had come to him earlier, fear and shock in their eyes. They reported about the two strange Abnormal titans that they had seen earlier, one more unique than the other.

At first, he didn't believe it. I mean would you, a human who studied and knew that titans did not have brains to think, believe that not one, but two, titans which appeared out of nowhere can fight hand-to-hand combat? Especially one that wears clothes and can make weapons? I know I wouldn't. 

Woermann eventually caved in and followed them to the place where the two titans were spotted. Unfortunately the clothed titan had already disappeared but they found a group of Young soldiers in a rooftop, one of them laying unconscious in another's arms.

They told him what happened and he couldn't believe his ears. He made them via not to speak a word of what happened and planned to kill the so-called 'titan shifter'. Unfortunately, Woermann faced a challenge when two of the cadets stayed behind to protect him as if knowing what he would do if they left.

This brings to where we were now, to cadet Diana King standing before two dozen soldiers, swords raised and at the ready, to defend her comrade.

"The word of our soldiers is enough. What more is there to it?" A new voice asked. Diana looked up and sighed internally at the familiar and annoying redhead, but was surprised her was the brunette that was walking behind her with her head held high.