★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ]彡★

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ

★彡[ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ]彡★

I woke up to the sounds of rain drizzling on the windows of the cabin. The sky was covered with dark grey clouds that hovered low in the sky. They hid the little sunlight that was surely already rising from the horizon.

It was the Year 850; the year we'd graduate from the Cadet Corps. It had been a tough three years, I'd admit, but it was to be expected if you want to become a soldier. Today was the day we'd be evaluated in front of the higher ups who were the Commanders of all three Regiments. Commander Nile Dok of the Military Police, Commander Dot Pixis of the Garrison and Commander Erwin Smith of the Scout Regiment.

As I sat up from my bed, I could see other girls awake which was shocking because I was always the first to wake up. I supposed that they wanted to impress the commanders, most likely Commander Nile, so that even if you aren't in the top 10, you still get chosen to go there by the commander.

I let out a quiet sigh and got out of bed, jumping and landing on the floor with ease. I grabbed my uniform, blue scarf and a towel and headed to take a quick shower. A couple of minutes later, I was dressed and ready to. I tied my long black hair in its usual ponytail with two bangs on either side of my face.

"Well, well, well." A voice sang from behind me. I groaned mentally as I instantly recognized that voice.

"Good morning Scarlett." I greeted monotonously as I turned around to face her. She was standing there with her group of friends who also harbored the same emotions towards me; jealousy.

"Do you need something?" I asked the group of girls.

"Just came to tell you that you're going to be crushed today. With the Commanders here, we can finally show them that we're better than you." The green eyed blonde known as Michelle spoke.

"That's funny." I turned around to see Sasha walking towards us, her hair down and not in its usual ponytail. "You say now is the time you can show that you're better than her yet you've never beat her once at...well, anything." I could hear some of the girls snicker and laugh from her comment which made me smile internally.

"We weren't talking to you potato girl!" Natasha, a blue eyes brunette, shouted in anger as she stepped forward to slap Sasha. However, before she could, I grabbed her wrist.

"You can bully and gossip about me all you want but leave my friends out of this." I said and Natasha trembled slightly before yanking her hand out of my grasp.

"Don't touch me you weirdo." She hissed as her eyes formed into a glare.

"It's too early for this nonsense." I mumbled and began to walk away, Sasha trailing behind me.

"We weren't done talking to you!" Scarlett shouted behind me.

"I am so goodbye and good luck." I replied without halting my steps. I opened the door, holding it for the food loving brunette and closed it behind her.