𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Beyonce's POV
22 9:15 p.m.

My name is beyonce and I'm 22 years old. I've been living in L.A. for the past 4 years and it's been a living hell. I am married to Shawn Carter NFL biggest football player and he has been abusing me ever since I've said I do. He takes testosterone and drinks alot of beer and throws glass bottles at me and beats me whenever he gets drunk and loses a game. I have bruises all over my body that I have to cover and hide everyday.

My mental health journey has been a roller coaster since I've been 12 years old and honestly I dont know if I can do it anymore. My mother has never been really a mother to me. She had me when she was 16 years old and I got adopted at 18. when she was finally legal she left me with the same person who adopted her. That I am so thank full for. My dad he went to jail that same year.When I was 12 years old and started 7th grade I developed depression. I felt like I was going insane inside and didnt know what was happening to me. I had abandonment anxiety which is I had like these day dreams where my bestfriend or my mom or someone who I loved would die or leave me and it was all so scary but I never told anyone about it because I thought I was crazy. I was cutting myself, crying, and just going through everything but thankfully I got through it and prayed. music was my therapy.

Years later I was in the gym listening to music and I zoned out and started singing and surprisingly there was a music producer next to me working out at the time and signed me right then and there it was all so surreal. every since then I've been writing and singing and making albums about women empowerment but tbh I feel like a fraud because of the abuse I've been enduring and self harming again. but the good news is today I am collaborating with a talented female rapper who basically makes music about the same thing but a littleeee more aggressive and explicit. Shawn is gone for the weekend for football. so I'll be staying with them while we record which is actually in 2 hours so let me start getting ready.

1 hour and a half later....

I'm finally done getting ready I decided to wear a long sleeve tshirt and pants so my bruises were covered i didnt feel like getting putting make up on my bruises today so I know this outfit got me covered. I packed my bag and was ready to head out.

25 mins later I finally arrived and was greeted by a man name Wayne followed by drake

25 mins later I finally arrived and was greeted by a man name Wayne followed by drake. Then there was the rapper herself Nicki Minaj.

Nicki's P.O.V.
23 11:20 p.m.

𝐎𝗺𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗺𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫.

Hey guys this is my first wattpad book please tell me how good it is and give me ideas. I haven't had wattpad for very long but I love reading beynika books because I'm the biggest stan. All of this is fiction and stuff of course I love you guys see you next chapter.