12/07♡

"Babe you have a full day ahead of you so I suggest you start getting ready." -Bey

"No I don't babe I dont have any work related stuff until after New year's." -Nicki

"And who said it had something to do with work?" -Bey said with her eyebrow scrunched up

"Your so damn cute and if that's the case well that means you have to get ready too so get up." -Nicki

"Uht unn I'm keeping my black ass in this bed." -Bey

"Then so am i." -Nicki

"No your not Tanya go get ready." -Bey

Being called Tanya always sparked something in Nicki that made her act up and want to be on demon time. So she decided to bend over right in front of her lover and tease her and picked up a pillow and Bey did the unexpected and smacked her ass picked her up and laid her on the bed and started kissing her. She looked down at her lover once she realized she wasn't kissing back.

"Are you okay?" Bey asked apologetically

"I'm sorry I-" GCO -Bey says pulling away from her.

Nicki pulls her back onto her and starts kissing her back. Bey starts grabbing her ass and breasts earning low moans and groans from the woman below her.

Bey's kisses starts traveling to Nickis breast area.

"You don't know how many times I wanted to do this." -Bey said in her deep seductive voice that her gf loves.

She mumbled it into her chest making Nicki's body shiver. She feels herself getting more and more aroused and she knew she had to stop because nicki truly had to get ready.

Bey gets up.

"Wtf You can't do that. Beyonce why are you starting something you can't finish" -Nicki says with an attitude

"Nic you know you have to get ready to go somewhere I've been telling you all morning.I didnt mean to leave you hanging like that but fr go get ready." -Nicki

Nicki doesnt say anything and goes and get ready. While she does that Beys driver texted her telling her she was on the way to pick the girls up.she informed them and went and got ready in the other bathroom because she knew her gf had an attitude. She got out the bathroom and came back in the room seeing her gf look beautiful in a gray and black nike tracksuit with her long black hair.

"You look beautiful babe." -Bey says about to wrap her arms around her lovers waist.

"Dont touch me." -Nicki says with an attitude

"Bett." -Bey had a good idea to play with her even more.

Bey went into her closet and got her track suit that matches hers. Got a chain and put her hair up in a bun which she knows her baby loves.

"Omg your so Irritating." -Nicki

"Ooh look were matching!! Twinzies." -Bey said in an annoying voice.

"Picture timeeee." -Beyonce

"Can you leave me alone??" -Nicki

"Nope." -Bey

Beyonce proceeds to take pictures of them with nicki mean mugging her the whole time while Bey is smiling and acting silly.

"Oooh perfect see there's you looking like the meanie you are but beautiful I shall say and then there is me acting goofy and nice like the person I am." -Bey says contently

Nicki just shakes her head in disbelief.

Beyonce puts the word beynika over it in black cursive and makes it her lockscreen. That made nicki super happy she mentally smiled but she couldnt show it.