One month later....

Nicki is cuddling with bey and laying on her bare  stomach with her mouth slightly open feeling like kisses was being placed on beys stomach. Nicki kept shifting and moving and her hand quickly went across beyonces bra and she felt herself getting turned on and wanting her to touch and kiss all over her. she instantly got frustrated knowing she cant have her like that yet and that made her upset and frustrated at the same time.

"Nicki can you get off of me" -Bey

"Nooo whyy your warm"-Nicki

"Because I don't want you on me so please move" -Bey

"Why are you being mean to mee" -Nicki

" I just dont want you on me alr chill bro"- Bey

"First of all I'm not your bro and second of all I didn't know that it was a problem me laying on you idk what your problem is today so I'm leaving" -Nicki

Nicki got her things slammed the door and left.

Ughhhh beyonce shouted. she was so irritated and frustrated all at once. How was she even supposed to apologize and let her know how she was feeling she wasnt sure. But the one thing she was sure about was that she was making nicki her girlfriend officially.

The next day...

Beyonce is calling nicki on facetime

Ring ring ring

Nickis face appeared in the camera.

"Heyyy" -Bey

"Hey beyonce" -Nicki

Beyonce noticed that nicki used her government name and knew she was still mad

"Babe I'm sorry for acting the way I was acting yesterday I truly am. I want you to come over so we can talk and I need to ask you something so please come." -Bey

Nicki rolls her eyes

"Alrrrr I'm omw" -Nicki

"Okay bye bye" -Bey

"Bye" -Nicki

Beyonce made a edit of her and nickis pictures videos and cutest moments from this month that they spent together. This month was filled with alot of love and good vibes they were learning to love each other more and more everyday and grew to learn and love everything about each other. They decided that they also wanted women to feel the same way so it was in the works of them collabing on a new song called flawless were they let women know no matter what flaws you have you are still flawless and that there is beauty in imperfections.They defenitely had some ups and downs but they stuck together through it all and beyonce was finally ready to make it official. She went out on the back porch and cued up the inflatable movie theater screen and got everything cued up. she put it to the song all the stars because that really was their song. they listened to it and sung it to each other on many encounters. Now she was waiting for her lover to come. almost right on cue their she was ringing the door bell.

"Heyyy" -Bey

"Heyyy" -Nicki said walking past her

"So I dont get a hug" -Bey

"Well yesterday you didnt want me to touch you so I thought it was the same thing today or do I get the happy bey today?" -Nicki

"Look I'm sorry mamas please just give me a hug" -Bey

Nicki stood their staring into beyonce desperate eyes before walking over to her and  giving her a hug.

"Yay now follow me to the back so we can talk" -Bey