𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝗼𝐮

Nika woke up wanting to let go of all this pain and hurt shes experiencing because she wasnt thinking. She knew she had to tell bey she decided that she would when she came back home after hanging with rih. She just laid there in her lovers embrace feeling grateful to have someone like her as a partner. Nicki started pecking her face instantly remembering that's how she woke her up before. Time for payback she thought in her mind. She kissed all over her face.

"Wake uppp." Nicki said in a mocking tone tryna sound like bey

"Get uppppp." -Nicki

Beyonce starts laughing and gently throws her off her.

"Heyyyy dont throw me." -Nika whines.

Beyonce starts laughing. "Sorry midget."

Nicki shoots her a death glare before she made motions indicating she was about to get up. Bey quickly runs into the bathroom and locking the door. Nicki instantly shook her head remembering the first time they did this.

"I told youn this once and I'm going to tell you again you cant stay in there all day especially not in the shower or your skin will get all wrinkly. " -Nika

"Shut up nika." -Bey

They both laugh remembering that was her response before. She quickly did her morning routine and everything realizing this time she couldnt run out the door she sighed and opened the door. Nicki sprinted towards her jumping on her back playfully beating her up.

"You forgot your clothes didnt you?" -Nicki says in a mocking tone.

"Yes I did barbieee." -Nicki

Before beyonce could respond she threw nicki off her back onto the bed and ran to the bathroom.

"Its on sight bey." Nicki tells her from the room

"Mmmhmm we'll see." -Bey

They play fight on the bed for a while until bey pulled away.

"Babe you gotta go get ready kelly will be here soon I'm going to go start breakfast." -Bey

Nicki pouts "okayy also about that do you mind if I go out shopping around 3 I'll be able to talk with kelly for a lil bit then I can hang out with rih and you guys cant talk."

"Mmhmm that's cool. Well I'll be downstairs if you need me bye beautiful." -bey says while placing a kiss on her lips

"Bye babygirl." -Nicki

Beyonce mentally smiled at the pet name nicki used for her because it was the first one she used for her. Bey was still jealous of her and rih friendship but she just thought back to how happy she was with her and how it seemed like it would she would rather be with her then me. I'm trying my best to be happy that's shes happy though she deserves it. Bey was almost finished as nicki walked down the stairs.

Nicki's P.O.V.

I hate that I was jealous of kelly and I hate that I made a decision without thinking because we had such a great morning this morning. I finally got done getting ready I put on something simple before heading downstairs.

"Hey babe the breakfast is almost done." -Bey

"Okayyy thank youuu." -Nicki says while sitting on the stool at the kitchen table.

She even makes breakfast for me nicki thought in her mind feeling guilty again. Beyonce sits the plate down in front of them and start eating.

"Mmmm this tastes so good." Nicki says while moaning at the taste.

Bey chuckles "thanks baby."

Time went by and they just sat in silence their minds drifting off to places they shouldn't.