𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞

Smells of bacon, eggs, cinnamon rolls, and every breakfast food you can imagine filled the air. The aroma smelt so pleasant that it woke beyonce up. She instantly felt something heavy on her chest and their she was her nika bear sleeping peacefully. It warmed her heart she instantly got memories from last night which made her so happy that they made up and their good again. Beyonce got out of the bed swiftly and smoothly not wanting to wake Nic up so she can do her morning routine. She came back and tried to wake nicki up but she wouldn't budge.

"Nika wake upppp." -Bey

Silence.

"Get up Nika it's time to wake upp sleepy head." -Bey said while trying to shake her.

"Noooo I dont want tooo." -Nicki

Bey playfully rolled her eyes and started bombarding her with kisses all over her face making nicki giggle.

"Stoppppp Beybey." -Nicki

"Then get up." -Bey

"Fine fine I'm up I'm up." -Nicki

Nicki opened her eyes and stared at the brown eyed beauty as memories from last night flooded her mind with happiness.

"You can go do a quick morning routine I left some new things in the bathroom and one of my outifts until you can go back home and get one of your own. Okay?" -Bey

"Okay beybey thank you." -Nicki

"Ofc dont be taking all day I know how you females be meet me downstairs when your done." -Bey

Nicki playfully rolled her eyes at her comment.

"Alright." -Nicki said as beyonce left the room

While nicki was in the shower guilt started to creep back up from last night which instantly made her tense up. She felt bad for being treated amazing when she treated her horribly she knew she had to make it up to her. she wanted to do something super meaningful to let bey knew it was from her heart. After five long minutes in the shower Nicki thought back to how beyonce said she wanted to learn to love herself and how she had insecurities about her body and didnt feel beautiful so she decided to treat her to a self care day. She decides once she got out the shower to text her hairdresser so they can have an appointment to get their hair done and to also get mani pedis followed by massages. Then she would end the day with a picnic in the park because bey told her that being outside at night with the stars always made her feel peaceful. She smiled to herself thinking about how happy beyonce would feel and she would do anything to see beyonce's famous smile. Nicki was snapped out of her thoughts and finished her shower. She got out dried off and did her morning routine. Then whipped out her phone and got everything planned for today. She then checked her self out in the mirror before leaving the room. Bey thinks I dont like wearing her clothes because their not girly enough for me but I love them so much especially because they smell just like her she thought to herself.

Nicki walked down the stairs and stopped when she got to the end just staring at beyonce by like a buffet of breakfast.

"BEYONCÈ!!!!" -Nicki shouted at her lover

"WHAT?!" -Beyonce screams because nicki caught her off guard.

"Why you did this omg?" -Nicki

(Read it how she said why you did this when wayne called her during that interview during the hate train ifykyk anyways continue reading wattpad lol horny freaky fucks)

Beyonce let's out a breath she didnt even know she was holding in.

"Oh Bc nika I thought you would be hungry when you woke up." -Bey