𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝗼𝗼𝐤|𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞

I created a new book about Bey being a foster kid who got shown no love or affection and Nicki comes into her life and shows her something different and a new perspective

I created a new book about Bey being a foster kid who got shown no love or affection and Nicki comes into her life and shows her something different and a new perspective. This is actually me telling some of my story through writting. I am a foster kid and go through problems I dont express to my family which wattpad gives me the space to do so but using my two favorite people in music. So I would really appreciate it if you tell people about my books vote and comment all over them it makes my day. No matter how long it takes me to write when I see things like that it makes it all worth it.

Why I write.

I have anxiety and depression I also struggle with self identity and being sober from self harm. So when I'm going through things and want to express it I do so through my writing and also almost everyone tells me I'm creative and should be a writer. So this is like my therapy and a healthy coping mechanism for me also you guys get to see some of my thoughts and scenarios that I make up in my head which is great that you guys get to take a peak into my mind. I fell in love with wattpad when I started writting beynika stories but I failed to see some love stories like it was just straight sex obviously I'm going to include sex scenes but it never was love so I want to do that also. Also guys if you know any beyonce and nicki childhood lover stories with them being kids and together let me know because that's something I would like to read if there is any I'll make one. I will make stories that I want to read also that other people havent written.

Thank you to all those who interact with me and my book I want to apologize now if this book gets neglected from me working on the other one but I promise to try my hardest to balance it.

Thank you in advance for those who show love to my other book I love yall❤