𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝

Let's get into this....

Today was the last day of Nicki's Birthday celebration and the trip went very well she loved the time she spent with her friends even though she had a few more encounter with guys wanting to get in her pants it was an overall good trip. We dont do no cheating over here! Anyways she wanted to make sure she captured her last few moments in Dubai.

"Guys we should go to the beach today for our last day." -Normani

"I agree I cant believe my baby did all this I miss her." -Nicki said as she glanced down at her lockscreen that consisted a picture of both of them

"I like that picture do you have any more? show us." -Normani

Nicki excitedly said "yes I do."

Rihanna fake gagged

"Fuck you man." -Nicki says while laughing

She started showing pictures of the couple together. Explaining certain stories behind them.

"Oooh girl you look bomb in that one send it to me." -Normani

"Thank you and okay." -Nicki

Nicki sent it to Normani and continued to show them pictures and explain them until she decided that it was enough and it was time to get ready.

As Normani is getting ready she posted the picture with the caption on her story:

𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐍𝐢𝐜♡ @𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐣

Nicki got dressed in her bathing suit and uploaded some mirror videos/selfies and her Instagram blew up. Nicki called Normani immediately.

"NORMANIII we didnt go public yet take that down!!!" -Nicki

"Omggg okay I'm so sorry." -Normani says as she hangs up and deletes the photo.

It was too late though. Nicki started checking her social media and seen people were calling Beyonce a hoe and Nicki broke up a happy home between her and Shawn. Also other commenters were being very homophobic about bi people. Our fans on the other hand were loving "Beynika" seeing that they made edits, edited pictures, and tik toks that just made her pure uncomfortable.

*cough cough* @clityonce L0CKW00DBEY

(I love her acc)

As she was looking through it all she seen that they screenshoted the mirror video she posted on her story showing the picture of the two in her clear phone case. she knew she really fucked up.𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴. As her friends joined her she let out a frustrated sigh.

"Nic I know that this is alot going on right now But it's the last day of your birthday trip you should enjoy it before you have to go home and face reality." -Ariana

"Your right grande thank you." -Nicki

Ariana just smiled in response. Nicki pulled out her phone and put it on do not disturb and headed out.

They were enjoying their last time talking, teasing each other,and just letting the water soothe them.

Later on they packed up their bags and boarded the plane and Nicki made sure she put on Bey's chain and hoodie before boarding the jet.

Beyonce's P.O.V

Beyonce was on her macbook working and booking studio time and meetings with her team until her phone started vibrating indicating she had a text so she picked it up.