Important A/n

I'm going to be straightforward.

I hate the way all the toxic readers are forcing me to change things. 

I was extremely happy to find out how big my book was blowing up and reading all the positive comments until the toxic readers came in and ruined everything. 

I'm starting to feel pressured. It takes a extremely long time to write, edit, redo and finally finished a chapter, only for it to receive hate. 

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you don't like me story, leave! Find a better one. 

Due to all the pressure and mean comments from toxic readers, my story plot has twisted all over the place and is now completely going a different direction from my original plot. 

These are the story courses that have drastically changed from my original plot due to all these toxic readers:

The ball was meant to be even more chapters, but toxic readers have started to say that it was getting too long and wanted more time with Sapnap. You were going to get a better scene with him at the end, but toxic readers made me cut the ball shorter.

Also because of this, (Y/n) has met a lot less people than I had intended to. (Y/n) was going to meet Drista, Skepina, Alyssa, Callahan, Ranboo, a bunch of people! But toxic readers were getting too impatient and started complaining "where's Sapnap" "give more sapnap content" "this is supposed to be a sapnap x reader, where is he" "omg stfu (Y/n)"

Sapnap was going to have a fluff chapter with (Y/n) alone. Only Sapnap and (Y/n) in one chapter. I had even planned for them to go stargazing, but due to all the pressure, I was forced to squash everything together and making Sapnap and (Y/n) content shorter. 

I did have an audience take over, where all my readers got to vote who they wanted a small brotherly friendship with. Majority voted Technoblade, and I did so. However, toxic readers started to complain and wanted Techno to have a even bigger role in the story. 

This forced me to end off the last chapter (Chapter 25) like this, but the truth is, Techno wasn't even meant to have a big role in the story. He was just there to have a small brotherly bond with you and that was IT. Nothing more. 

Now my story is spinning off in all directions and I'm not able to connect them together anymore. 

Another thing to address is patience. My tests are coming up, and I can't deal with all the comments saying "omg update already" "why aren't you updating anymore wtf is wrong with you"

I AM TRYING

You aren't the only one dealing with stress and issues. I'm currently put under a lot of pressure with projects, missing assignment, tests and studying.

The last thing I want to address it to respect my OG readers. 

I don't mind if someone insults (Y/n)- I just delete the comment and rewrite the scene to make it fit better. (Y/n) isn't based off of me; it's just someone I created to try my best to fit her personality with as many people as possible. 

However, sometimes I do let my readers decide what the want (Y/n) to be more like. 

This is why I hold audience takeovers- they can vote what they want. There has been an audience takeover for (Y/n)'s prom dress, and majority chose black out of a variety of colors. So I don't want any new toxic readers to say "but this isn't a funeral" "ew, who would choose black" "omg, that costume looks disgusting." 

It's nothing but respectful to other's opinions. Remember that I didn't choose the outfit, my OG readers did. It wouldn't mean anything to me, but since so many are disrespecting my OG reader's opinions and taste, I'm addressing this. 

The very last thing is STOP FORCING ME TO CHANGE (Y/N) INTO YOUR OWN PERSONAL LIKING. 

This book isn't just made for you! Stop saying "but I actually prefer using a bow" or "actually, I would wear this colour dress instead" or "why can't you make her more funny and obnoxious" or "but i'm not forgetful" 

Now I don't know where to go any more, and I can't do anything with a single hate comment. I've already deleted and muted toxic readers from my story, but more and more toxics come in.

I'm really struggling guys, please give me a break :(

I used to be so excited to open up my comments and laugh at everyone's positive attitude, but now I can't even open a comment section without worrying or hesitating. 

Please be more kinder and respect me. I can't deal with this today.

Quick reminder to please stay safe. 

My book will now be on a small hiatus because I really need one and because of my tests.

Thank you.