Prologue

Hidden deep in a forest, stood a man and a woman. The man possessed (h/c) hair, while the woman claimed beautiful (e/c) eyes. 

In the woman's arms, she cradled a female baby with the name "(Y/n)."

The family had appeared to be hiding from something, someone, breathing's hitched and almost desperate.

Both parents stood still, neither saying a word for a decent amount of time. "I-I don't want to do this, (F/n)," the female whispered, her voice cracking painfully. "I'm so sick and tired of the war! We both know that we can't hide forever in here. L'manberg is searching for us, and you and I both know it!"

"I know, (M/n). But it's our only option right now that our side will find us before L'manberg does," the man named (F/n) choked out. "We're extremely wanted by the L'manbergians, and I'm in no state to fight right now. I've just given birth to our child!" she responded back, tears filling her eyes.

(F/n) slung his arm around her shoulder, kissing her forehead reassuringly while she gently rocked the child to sleep. Tears stung the brim of her eyes, for she knew that this could be the very last time she saw her baby. 

(M/n) slowly removed a necklace around her neck and placing it in the baby's arms. If this was the very last time they saw each other, she wanted something for her child to remember her. 

Sudden yells had caught both parents off guard, and both took off running. It wasn't the SMP, that was for sure. The L'Manbergians had found them, and they were now running for their life.

They knew that the L'Manbergian warriors would show now mercy to them.

But they also knew there was no use running. The hunters were too fast, and both knew none of them would make it out alive.

Except for one.

The parents glanced at their sleeping child and knew what had to be done. They ran to the nearest river before eagerly taking out a basket and gently putting her in it.

Each gave them her a kiss before forcing themselves to push the child away. The mom stared longingly at the necklace before bursting into a sob. It was really it. The last time they would ever see their child. She could only hope that (Y/n) would remember her with the necklace.

It was only a small bit of hope filling her, but that was all the hope she would've been getting.

As the L'manbergians sounds grew louder, the child drifted away further into safety and out of her parents' view.

The last thing the poor baby saw was her mother and father being brutally tossed to the dirt ground, screaming, and a sword coming down to their throats.

She was far too young to understand what happened next.

Then the river made a sharp turn and she never saw them again.

~~~

The president of L'Manberg was having a stressful day. Tons of paper were stacked up on his desk, with dozens of millions of complaints.

So he decided to take a walk outside to calm down his nerves. It was all peaceful until he heard a baby crying. 

Instinctively, he went towards it and saw a beautiful young baby with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was put in a bright basket that was stranded at the side of a river.

The president picked her up gently and rocked her to sleep before frowning. Why would anyone just leave their child here-

He froze when he saw her necklace. The president recognised it. It belonged the the woman (M/n). The one they had been hunting down. He was recently told by his right-hand man that the parents of this girl was murdered.

The only reason he recognised it was because of a traditional and annual ball that they hosted every year. He remembered greeting (M/n), complimenting her necklace and even having a small dance with her.

It was a rather unique necklace, possessing small sapphires in the center with small diamond specks around it. With a light and silver chain, it was shaped into a rather unique shape.

 With a light and silver chain, it was shaped into a rather unique shape

It was simple, but beautiful in its own way that made it so unique. The president frowned, thinking and pondering hard. The child was supposed to be part of the SMP side (Yes, I know it stands for survival multiplayer, but I needed a name T_T please don't hate me) but yet.. she was just a baby.

The president smiled, a thought coming to mind. He could treat her as a prized possession, a symbol that he had taken down her parents who were wanted for so long. 

And she would have no idea.

He carried the sleeping child back to L'manberg and walked into his home. There, his six-year old brunet son glanced up at the sudden noise. The president smiled.

"Dad?" the young brunette boy asked, walking up to him. "Who's that?" 

"Her? Her name is (Y/n). And she'll be living with us from now on," he answered, kneeling down to his son's level. The young boy stared with his chocolate brown eyes.

"She's very precious. And I want you to promise me something, son. Take care of her, okay? If I go missing one day or when my time comes, I want you to look after her," the president said, giving the baby to him.

The boy nodded obediently, eagerly taking the baby in his own hands. The president smiled when he saw his son grin ear to ear.

"I won't let you down, father! I promise I'll treat her just right, and fight off all those baddies, and protect her with my life!" the boy exclaimed.

The president smiled proudly.

"Atta boy, Wilbur."