Chapter 26

My hiatus has ended! Thank you all so much for being patient :) 

I'm excited to read all of your comments and communicate with you all again! Thank you for all the love, I really don't deserve you guys <3

~~~

"Has anyone seen Technoblade?"

Tommy asked, peeping his head into the weapon room. I turned to face him, currently with Fundy as we were sharpening and polishing the swords. 

I frowned. "I saw him yesterday. I think he said he wanted to visit Wilbur for a tad second," I responded, smiling gently. I purposefully skipped the part where Techno said he found Wil suspicious. For what reason, I didn't know. 

He sighed, almost depressingly. I tilted my head, guilty. "Hey, Tommy. Why don't you sharpen these swords with us? I'm sure we could always had an extra hand to help," I suggested, wanting to distract his mind. 

Tommy made a face instead and fake gagged. 

"Why would I wanna do work?" he snickered. "See you later, you little shits-"

He was cut off when a gust of wind blew from the window next to him and a big leaf strongly smack him dead straight in the face. 

Me and Fundy bursted out laughing while Tommy turned red. "Oh man! What are the chances of that happening?!" Fundy laughed, holding his stomach. "So much the big talk us being shits!" I added on, giggling. 

"W-Whatever! And by the way, (Y/n)! I haven't forgiven you for what you did! It was mean of you and Eret, you know," Tommy folded his arms crossly. My laugh died on and I sheepishly rubbed my nape. 

"I blame Eret for that! He forced me to do it!" I lied, throwing my best friend completely under the bus. 

Tommy fumed, believing me. 

One of Tommy's weaknesses; he's easy to trick and manipulate. 

So easy, it's actually kind of concerning-

"Eret, that damn bastard!" he roared, storming out of the room with his fists clenched. He slammed the door shut, making me and Fundy wince at the loud bang noise. 

A moment of silence passed. 

"I have no idea how the hell he believed you. You're a horrible liar."

"Oh, like you're any better-!"

He chucked a cloth at me, and I caught it. His eyes widened and realized his mistake before I swiftly threw it back at him, hitting him dead on the face. He squeaked, losing his balance and tumbling to the ground. 

"When it comes to long range and eye distance, I'll always win!" I laughed. I walked up to him and offered him my hand. He took it and I pulled him up to my feet. "After all, I did win this sweet bow!"

I gestured to the bow that was on my back, shining purple in it's rare enchantments. 

Fundy's eyes seemingly sparkled. "I heard you won it from the challenge. You don't mind if I try it out some time, do you?" he asked. I shook my head, smiling. "Of course not. Let's do it now!" I smiled. 

Fundy smiled warmly, his ears flopping up and down. I finished off the last sword and put it in a stand. 

We both walked towards the training area outside. "What're you think about?" I murmured, looking around. He shrugged. "Well... I'm just thinking about how much we've accomplished. It's actually kinda amazing how far we've gotten," he admitted. I nodded in understanding.