Chapter 10

You guys are gonna hate me for Tubbo in this chapter.

~~~

Tubbo was feeling slightly better from the previous incident, thanks to Tommy. He wandered through the woods, hunting again. He knew that it was a dangerous play, but Eret send him out. He couldn't disobey someone who held a higher standard than him.

He heard a loud sound somewhere deeper in the woods, and naturally, he followed it. He was slightly excited, wanting to catch a big animal and impress Tommy. He jogged passed the green scenery, creeping amongst the trees.

I wonder why Eret told me to go hunting anyways. We already have enough food.

Tubbo ignored his thoughts, ducking and running towards the sound. He wasn't aware of how deep he was going in.

I hope it's a deer! If it's a baby, I probably won't kill it though.

He jumped and swung over a fallen branch, ducking low to avoid his scent being thrown in the air. Slowly, steadily, he crept on the dirt ground. 

The sound was closer, so close he felt like it was right in front of him... a small movement through the small blades of grass was seen...

Tubbo suddenly jumped out, drew back his bow string and fired an arrow.

Thump!

He expected an animal, but instead saw a... dummy? Not any dummy, a dummy designed like an animal. Tubbo went towards it, circling the artefact. "What the..." he murmured, gently brushing his fingers against it.

Another small sound was heard around him. Then another. And another. Tubbo looked up, suddenly scared. His heart thumped in his chest, grip tightening on his bow. He notched in another arrow, pointing it at the sound.

"H-Hello...?" he whispered, shaking.

"Hello," said a voice back from behind.

Tubbo quickly spun around, and the last thing he saw was a figure with a white smiley mask swinging a bat down on him.

Then everything went dark.

~~~

"Wilbur!" 

Tommy opened the door without even knocking. Wilbur jumped in response, nearly dropping his papers. "Tommy. Knock next time," he scowled, shaking his head at his little brother. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. Where's Tubbo? I can't find him," he commented, stepping inside. Wilbur shrugged, putting away his papers and turning towards him. "I haven't seem him since this morning. He said something about going hunting," he admitted.

Tommy frowned, not liking the thought. "Alone? That's unlikely. Tubbo always asks me to help him hunt. Was he ordered to?" he asked, folding his arms. 

Although he seemed unbothered, he was slowly being eaten up by anxiety inside. He hated it when Tubbo wasn't by his side, knowing that the brunet couldn't defend himself with his help. The mere thought of them being separated made him nauseous. 

"I don't know. Maybe ask (Y/n) or Eret. They probably know," Wilbur answered back. It slightly irritated Tommy that Wilbur was just shrugging this off, but Tommy let it slide for now. 

"Okay, yeah. Whatever."

He left the room quickly, scurrying down to (Y/n)'s room. He knocked this time.

Only just very loudly.

BANG BANG BANG!

"OI! DICKHEAD!" he shrieked, pounding on her door. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" (Y/n)'s footsteps could be heard before opening the door with a look that could kill. "The fuck do you want," she snapped.