Burning Snow: Hurt/Comfort

⚠️TW: BLOOD, SCRATCHING AND DIZZINESS⚠️

    Ranboo's POV
     Ranboo walks around the snow biome looking for the nether portal he forgot to write the coordinates down in his memory book. He walked around for about twenty minutes only seeing snow, snow and you guessed it spruce trees. (ha you thought) He gasps as a snowflakes start melting on his skin making it itch badly. He resisted the urge to scratch at his skin but eventually gives in he scratched his skin so hard that his arms started bleeding and along with that his skin was still burning as he hid under a tree hoping the snow would stop soon "maybe I could run for it" he mumbled to himself. He gets up off the ground and runs of it snow lands on his skin causing him wince but he keeps going soon the blood lose starts getting to him. Ranboo starts getting dizzy as he could see the dark oak fences that surround the area where Him, Phil and Technoblade lived "almost-" his vision goes in and out causing him to trip onto the ground covered in snow. Ranboo tired to get up but was to weak and had no energy to even stand pain came in waves as more snow fell on him right before he passed out he lets out a loud enderman screech.

Philza's  POV

Technoblade was helping out Phil with his designs under the house "Philza look out!" He shouts as a baby zombie ran towards Philza. Phil doesn't even move he just laughs as Technoblade completely destroyed the child "you are safe now Philza Minecraft I'm gonna go check the area in case of baby zombies" He runs of to the other side of the huge basement. Philza was still laughing he  soon goes back to what he was doing. Philza goes back up to the surface to get more materials Technoblade soon follows after. They collect more supplies inside the house when suddenly something catches them off guard it was an enderman screech and it was near by. Technoblade and Philza run outside the house they look around Philza looks towards the fence. He sees a figure laying in the snow Philza gets a bit closer "Ranboo!" He shouts running over and opening the gate Technoblade quickly runs over as well. The two rush to the teens side Phil turns Ranboo over to see blood and scars all over his arms he also notice water burn marks all over him "shit, Techno help me get him inside" Phil says throwing Ranboo's arm around his shoulder. Technoblade does the same "geez kid what the hell happened" Technoblade mumbles to himself. They set him on the couch once they get inside Techno went to get a healing potion and a few other things. They clean and bandage him up after about an hour Ranboo starts waking up.

Ranboo's POV

Ranboo's vision was a bit blurry but it soon adjusted he groans as he sits up "glad you're awake Ranboo" Philza says walking into the room "you had us worried" Ranboo looked at the ground "sorry I made you worry" he apologized Philza sighs and sits beside Ranboo "don't apologize, but what were you doing out there anyways?" Philza questions. Ranboo thinks back to what happened "I....I forgot to put the portal coordinates in my book and ended up getting lost" he admitted "well at least your alright" a voice says from the other side of the room. Ranboo looks over to see Technoblade leaned against the wall on the opposite side of the room Philza playfully ruffles Ranboo's hair "you're probably still exhausted get some rest" Philza stands up as Ranboo lays back down. The 8'5 enderman hybrid felt safe he had people who cared for him he could even say maybe a family, a place to call home.