Remeber me: Angst/Comfort kinda

Based off the song from coco (fast post for you guys)

TRIGGER WARNING: TALKS OF DEATH, GORE

Tommy's POV(age: 10)

I walked down beside the wall of the now founded L'Manberg, everyone else was celebrating not me though. I lost my first cannon life to Dream and lost my discs. I wiped my tears as I walked into the little house me and Wilbur were staying in, he was out with his son and the others. I headed up to my room closing the door and sitting on my bed my watch displayed two hearts with the first one shattered. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried after the battle broke the news that he would be going somewhere else for a while by himself. "Tommy?" I looked up to see Wilbur standing in the door way "what's wrong?" He asks walking over to me "why are you leaving, we just got L'Manberg back and now you're leaving!?" I stated Wilbur sits beside me. "There is something I have to do Tommy......something I have to do alone" he explains "but you'll be leaving me, you promised to always stay with me" I looked at the ground "I know and I'm sorry" Wilbur left the room. After about three minutes I start hearing guitar music coming towards my room. I turned my head towards my door as I heard singing "Remember me, Though I have to say goodbye. Remember me Don't let it make you cry, For even if I'm far away I hold you in my heart I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart" Wilbur strums his guitar as he walked closer to me. He places a chair beside my bed as I laid on my bed tired "Remember me, Though I have to travel far Remember me, Each time you hear a sad guitar. Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be Until you're in my arms again Remember me" I drifted off to sleep as Wilbur continues to play his guitar.

Still Tommy's POV(current time during when Dream takes his last life)

Wilbur was gone and I was stuck in the prison with Dream "then why don't you go see him" Dream stated knocking my head against the floor my vision goes black. Suddenly I wake up in a dark void, I feel something drip down my head....it was blood.....Dream actually kill me. If I'm being honest the thought of that scares me "Remember me, Though I have to say goodbye Remember me, Don't let it make you cry" I mumbled as I walked though the empty void alone I thought of Tubbo and....even Ranboo how would they react to the news "For even if I'm far away I hold you in my heart, I sing a secret song to you each night we are apart" nothing, Sam had lied to me, betrayed me. Jack and Niki had attempted to kill me multiple times, I betrayed Technoblade for the people who didn't want me......but I'm just a kid, kids make mistakes, kids shouldn't be involved in making country's or fighting in wars. "Remember me Though I have to travel far Remember meEach time you hear a sad guitar, Know-" another voice starts singing I look over to see Wilbur "Know that I'm with you the only way that I can be Until you're in my arms again, Remember me" I smiled tears running down my face as I ran at him hugging him tightly "I missed you" I mumbled "I did too, little brother" he hugged me back and for the first time in a while I felt loved.