Unheard Words: Hurt/Comfort

(Once again writing this right after MCC and I'm making a error angsty, if you guys don't know Ranboo's headphones died during survival games so I'm making it into angst with a twist it took so long to write even though it's short)

TRIGGER WARNING: CUSSING, BLOOD, AND SHOUTING

Ranboo's POV:

      We started off survival games pretty well our team avoided everyone by heading out of the city towards the sea. "Shit shit shit fuck were being tailed!" Tommy shouted causing all of us to turn around we had no way to fight them we didn't even have weapons all I had was a sprint potion "shit" Wilbur cussed as the team got closer. What we didn't realize was that the team was split up into two suddenly. I hear something ignite above me "Ranboo look out!" Phil shouted I didn't move in time. Tnt goes off beside me throwing me to the side. Everything went black for a bit my ears were ringing and I couldn't ear anything. A few minutes go by and then I feel someone help me up I was dazed, hurt and couldn't hear anything so I panicked. I heard muffles but that's it then a hand rested on my shoulder it was Phil. He was talking but I couldn't hear him I was terrified I didn't know what was happening.

Wilbur's POV:

The TNT went off beside Ranboo the team had vanished Phil quickly made his way over to Ranboo so did me and Tommy. Once we got to him Phil tried helping him up but Ranboo freaked out "woah Ranboo calm down mate it's just us" Phil explains but Ranboo acted like he couldn't hear us. After a bit he finally calmed down "Ranboo you alright man?" Tommy asks him Ranboo looked between the three of us I then stepped forward "Ranboo.....can you...hear us?" I asked him Phil cusses to himself " I think that tnt damaged his hearing" he says me and Tommy look at Phil causing Ranboo to do the same "like permanently?" Phil sighs "I'm not sure we'll have to wait till after the match to find out" Phil slowly reached his hand out to Ranboo and helps him up. Tommy ended up communication with us between Ranboo they both knew sign language which made things a bit easier sadly we ended up losing the game but after took Ranboo to the infirmary to check out his hearing. The nurse I'd there was a eighty percent chance of him not hearing again which was very high but hey we still have the other twenty present right? We all decided it be best if we sent Ranboo home for the rest of the games so he could rest.

Technoblade's POV:

I was out at the dog kennel fixing it up cause a creeper blew it up again when my com goes off "they still have a few days till they come back" I mumbled grabbing my sword and heading to the Syndicate room. I run down the stairs passed the meeting table to the portal hub room once I walk in I noticed Ranboo sitting in the corner of the room crying "Ranboo you alright?" I asked slowly walking over to him. I tapped his shoulder which wasn't the best idea cause it caused him to jump up "hey it's alright, it's just me" I didn't seem to hear me he calmed down after a while and then looked up at me. He then hands me a note from Philza. Dear Techno, hey mate during survival games Someone threw tnt right beside Ranboo causing him to lose his hearing whether it's temporary or not we don't know the doctors said he has an 80% chance that his hearing won't come back but we still have that 20% of hope so we sent him home for the rest of the game. Take it easy on him he's already blaming himself for what happened to Wil during the games so please watch after him until we get back, Thanks Philza. I sighed and looked over at Ranboo who had fallen asleep on the floor I put the note on a table and then picked Ranboo up and brought him to the house. I set him on the couch with a blanket covering him "don't worry kid your gonna be just fine" I mumbled as I sat on the chair opposite of the couch grabbing a book and reading it.